Reviews for A Feline Tale
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is so cute. It really is. Love the names eg Old Longhair lol. Ending line is a killer too :)
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I just realized I haven't reviewed yet.

Does Harley alter your outlook on this story at all?
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
LMFAO!

That was great. But I always thought Miko was a girl. Still funny.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Well, you see, technically Taichi didn't even consider asking Sora out. He found out that Sora was confessing to Yamato and merely pushed her on. Were you using English dub dialogue?
Viridian Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, I've always loved Miko and this little excerpt from his life is both fascinating and hiliarious. I like that you put it right in the middle of the second season time frame because it gives the reader some insights into the human characters as well. This was very well written, and definitely from a cat's perspective. Nicely written.

-Ally

-ViridianWings
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Awesome! A burst of creativity onyour end with all those alternative names. Is this set when they're slightly older and Takeru has moved in? Unless White-Twopaws is someone else :) But I love this fic, it's witty and original without a bit of a plot to move it along but at a lovely lazy pace :)
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was hilarious and saddening at the same time. I love your writing style!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
The entire idea behind this is brilliant, because really, I'm sure there's so much that Miko sees that is missed otherwise by the human characters. The nicknames are extremely clever and I love the resentment against White-Twopaws and the acceptance of Hikari as Hikari-neko.

Also, as agonizing as I find it to relive poor Taichi's asking-Sora-out-scene-pre-Christmas-concert-turned-disaster, canon is canon and you went about incorporating it here naturally and expertly.

(Maybe he should have worn the green shirt. Who knows.)
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is cute. I like it. )
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was awesome ,

That's really all I can say!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I take it white two-paws is Gatomon.

I love this story! It's awesome!
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hah. Loved it :) Is White-Twopaws Tailmon?
Arcion chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hehe, I consider myself a definite cat-person, so the feline-lingo was rather easy to decipher, although I'm still a bit confused as to who exactly 'White-Twopaws' is (I'm guessing it's T.K. since he's got a connection with Hikari) and not quite sure what the scent 'Yellow-Fur' has is (does Yamato and his dad have a dog, or does Miko just not like the guitar scent?), but it was definitely a fun read.

Even though I'm a cat person, I probably wouldn't have fed Miko either, the cats I've had tended to clean their bowls so well that unless you'd seen them being fed or not, it's hard to tell if they had been without asking. And they always seemed to want more.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Not really a point here, thoughI did laugh at Miko's nickname for the humans. It read like something from lolcats, only sophisticated.