Reviews for Petals on the Wind
milkypandas chapter 12 . 3/6
I wish you wrote more because all of these are just lovely! You captured their characters so well, and some were just so sad to read. I love them together ahhh
YellowShoes chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
I really love these one shots! I think you were able to describe every moment and every emotion wonderfully. I know it's been 2 years but I was wondering if you were still planning on adding chapters on this one. I'd be so grateful if you do continue! Nonetheless, thank you for creating and sharing these beautiful short stories!
CatMuto chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Putting all my thoughts for each chapter into one review~!

1 - Meh, not that good. But then, I always feel that the first chapter is never that good to really be amazing.

2 - Heehee, so cute and funny.

3 - Mh .. feels a bit off to me.

4 - Mmhhh~ suffering Zack~

5 - Interesting to make these fragment pieces. But I find it hard to really get into it ..

6 - D'awww~ I was thinking of writing a Want-Kids? one shot myself soon D

7 - Torn between loving and finding it so-so.

8 - At the word clone, I first thought you meant Cloud D

9 - Mmhhh~ suffering Aerith *sadistic*

10 - Hehe, the good mood really is contagious. Zack is such a playful kid.

11 - More suffering Zack. Gah, that ending always makes me cry .. although I only saw it once.

12 - Awwww~ so cute. D

Mh, suggestions for one shots .. I have pages filled with ideas. Um .. a sad one where Aerith meets Zack's parents in Gongaga and knows of his death, but doesn't dare to tell them?

Or a happy one .. mh .. of a daydream what their wedding'd be like?

C-A
Ikai-Zixie chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Ok, now, *this one* REALLY made me cry.

You're doing such a wonderful work!... Congratulations! And once again, thank you for this!
Ikai-Zixie chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I know it's a bit late for me to review this chapter, but I've only found this place some days ago.

I'd like to tell you that I've been reading your story, and this chapter is absolutely amazing. You really did a great job on telling us what could of have happened between those 4 years of waiting, and why the creature had a letter within him at the ending.

Absolutely incredible. Well written and well sequenced. I actually cried. Thank you for this!

Wish you all the best!
StarRoseSD chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
I love this chapter so much! I love your other ones too, but this is perfect! Please continue it!
MissDoeEyes chapter 12 . 8/31/2009
I really like your one-shots! I can't wait for more!
Wish511 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Aw darn a another sad one, still love the work :D
Wish511 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow this chapter made me sad it have too be one of the sad-es oneshot i have ever read, cant wait to keep reaing this
RebirthOfAshes chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
Aw!

That made me "aw".

That was so sweet. I don't even know what to say, but it was really moving. That's just how I imagine people see him, especially the children; as a hero. :)
Faith Angel chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
What a sweet story...

I love how well you describe the relationship Aerith and Zack share. I used to be a Cloud/Aerith fan, but once I began to play Crisis Core and learned of Zack's and Aerith's relationship, I knew that he was perfect for her.

Wonderful job! My only peeve is the short length of these marvolous chapters! XD Make them longer!

Good bless!
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
That was a great chapter. You opened up old wounds with that...

My fave paragraph?

"Aerith had listened to Zack talk about his (their) future many times. They had painted fantasies together in the form of a successful flower shop and a rewarding career. Aerith was going to help spread beauty to every house, hope to every heart, and Zack was going to become the kind of legend that people told around campfires, voices filled with undisguised awe."

Like HOLY CRAP MAN. Srsly. That's what I wanted for them, and then Zack goes and... and... BAH!

*sniff*

"There was no doubt that Zack would one day change the world."

It's sad because it's the truth... Aerith just doesn't know how close it really is. Zack's legacy will live on in a broken man, who'll turn around to save the whole world.

Excellent job.
rapturesrevenge chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
You've given me my Zaeris fluff fix this week D I just love the way you bring out their characters so beautifully. Lovely!
Zombieisms chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Aww, this one was too cute
Warrayfinson chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Aww, that was so cute wiht the kids :3 and so was the end :D I guess that is kind of true, Zack was ahero to begin with! Great job as always, hope to see more soon!;)

Keep Writing!