Reviews for RumBuggery!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
i LOVE this story! it's different from any other *sniff* please... do me a favor *pause for dramtic effect as glimmery roses appear in the background* don't EVER give up on this story, it'd be a tragic loss
wolfmantwist96 chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Poor Jeice, and poor Recoome. I love this story! Please update man! We'll all be reading and reviewing!
LadySeto-Kaiba chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
OMG! i totally just read again.

man, whens the next chapter? I'm going crazy.

XD XD XD Recoome with a arrow in his a**. legondary.

poor jeice. i hope he wins the princess.

POOR JEICE *i get slapped in the face by joey*

HEY I CAN DREAM! poor jeice, poor poor jeice

*HUGS JEICE*

do you have any pics of recoome with the arrow up his a**?

heheheheheheheheheheheh. SHUT UP JOEY! STUPID MUTT!

Oh he's not a dog he's human. But he's still a stupid mutt.

Lady-Seto-Kaiba
Lady-Seto-Kaiba chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
WOW, dude, Starkiller, that was awsome. are you going to write any more chapters, cuz that rocked! i totally cant wait to read more of this story, when you write it of course. XD. this is sooo awsome i can't wait for more jeice x saku. . this rocked. :) please dont be shy on writing more!

oh and totally you should writ sequals and totally maybe even get books pulished of your stories. If i could id have them published. totally. this is better than any Jou x seto things i read, (no offense, to any one who writes them, hehehehe, but this RULEZ!) cant wait to read more.(NOA SHUT UP! THIS ROCKS) go jeice go jeice go jeice go jeice man this rules, like totally rocks and wow am i writing a lot i've never wrote so much in a revie! GO STARKILLER! YOU RULE, NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR WRITING. remember, if at first you dont succeed, your not alone, ever and GO STARKILLED WOO HOO YOU RULE *_* HEHE GOTTA GO BYE, SEE YA SOON, OR READ AGAIN SOON, THATS WHAT I'LL DO bye
yamina-chan chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Even tough this is an AU and it's bound to be diffrent to the original, it is hard to imagin the characters we know while reading. Each and everyone of them is acting and behaving diffrently from what we are used to. To a dree that you start forgetting that this is a fanfiction. While this can be a good thing, in the case of not recognizing the characters it is not as well.

Regardless of that, this is a fine story so far and might turn out to be something special by the end.

The best thing about this in my oppinion was the bedtime story thing. That was hilarious! XD Also, it is something i could see the Ginyu Force do as well, under diffrent circumstances mind you, but still.

As for the Ginyu Pirates (I asume that's what they're called?), they look like an interesting crew to me. And Ginyu aparently made a good choice with Jeice, even tough he technically never did. He seems to notice and observe things nobody else does. Even when he's distracted, he proved that when he stil noticed what Saku was doing even tough he was gushing over the princess. That might come in handy.

And just out of curiosity: was the pig in chapter two Oolong by any chance?
ShizenTheHedgehog chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
This is honestly one of the most intense fan fictions I have ever read. Oh, and nice choice of words for it, too. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
xAzureDragonx chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
This is probably the best DBZ humor story I have ever read. One of the best DBZ stories I have ever read in general. I love the way you portray all the characters, and Saku's humor is priceless XD.

I am begging you to update this. This is simply too great of a story to be abandoned. 5/5 stars definitely :D
BeautifulMadNoises chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
I simply must urge you to continue the flow of this story, it's too great to only have five chapters, please? there's not many Jeice X oc fanfics, wait there's hardly any Jeice fics at all.
Miriflowers chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
XD Saku's priceless; an "inebriated blind hippo on stilts". XD You'll have me cackling for hours, you wonderful writer, you. XD Cheers!

-Miri
Miriflowers chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
XD Dear Merlin, I love this sooo much!
Miriflowers chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
XD Goodness. I do believe that you have produced one of your funniest chapters ever. I bow down to your greatness, O Hilarious One. *throws self on floor and kisses the ground that you walk on* I LURVE THIS!

-Miri
Miriflowers chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
XD This is amusing to the highest degree. I'm off to read more!

P.S. Saku's bleeding brilliant. Siriusly (ah, that age-old pun).
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
8D I don't even know who these people are, and I love it already! Your sense of humor is the best! XD
SuzumiyaStar chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
This is an awesome story! You portray each of the Ginyu Force as the correct character! Espically my sweet Jeice -sighs dreamily-...Anyway, I like the pirate theme and I like how you portray Freiza and Zarbon. Everyone is really good, the best DBZ fic I've read...continue and update soon

*Kaida*
jellybear chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
This story is filled with so much WIN, it's indescribable!

And Jeice with his issues simply has to be the best part of the whole story. Can't decide if I'd like him more with that princess or Saku. He's just a ladies man! *loves him so much*

Please update soon!