Reviews for My Angel
Goblin240762 chapter 6 . 1/15
Lost count of how many times ive reread this... could probably recite the whole story from memory. We must have more!
Goblin240762 chapter 7 . 1/15
Still here... 9 years later... waiting for a new chapter... probably gonna wait 9 more... or wait forever. Please just one more chapter but with a lemon plz we must have it
Great Job chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
What's funny is I've reviewed this story under my fanfic account and then many times as guests haha.

Twice in 2009, in 2011, 2014 and 2017.

This is madness... Sorry for the inbox overload.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
Just want to add to my last few reviews...

I'm actually burning - this cliffhanger! 8-9 years and still here...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
I have to say, of all the chapters to leave us with - this was the worst! No answers, no idea how they all interacted as a group with the change in dynamic!

I literally can not even imagine how everything would have panned out... I'm gutted EVERY time I get to this chapter and see there is not another. GUTTED. Mate... we're begging you haha.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Still waiting years later...this is sooo good. Every time I read it, I know I'm putting myself through distress knowing that the story is not finished and it burns me every time hahaaa! Maybe one day you will finish this story and if not, you are able to provide an A/N which outlines how you thought the story was going to go and all the characters and little memories! Honestly, this was so good!
jk chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Hahaha smell that Edward!
jk chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Why make Chris fucking gross? He seduced and fucked women daily? seriously? Wtf?
orchidluv chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Oh I wish you'd continue!
jk chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
hahahahah that's what you get edwad...you manwhore
Ice and Dream chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Please update. It's been seven years and I still love your stores.
ERP1980 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Please update! I love stories that have Bella end up with someone else.
Sammy1314 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Yea this was awesome ... Plz finish
jk chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
I thought chris was he better choice but you make him a fucking whore too...
fuck
give bella a vamp that's not a total skank, or a fucking liar
like mr I hve to ove someone to be intimate but its ok to give my virginity to someone wilst loving another even though I wouldn't sleep with the one I really love...Edwards such a huge douchbag
and I was soooo happy bella picked chris only to find out chris is a total nasty whore
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Really?! I find this great fanfic and then I see that you haven't posted since 2009?! SERIOUSLY?! Can you please just finish the story!