Reviews for My Angel
jk chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Hahaha smell that Edward!
jk chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Why make Chris fucking gross? He seduced and fucked women daily? seriously? Wtf?
orchidluv chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Oh I wish you'd continue!
jk chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
hahahahah that's what you get edwad...you manwhore
Ice and Dream chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Please update. It's been seven years and I still love your stores.
ERP1980 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Please update! I love stories that have Bella end up with someone else.
Sammy1314 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Yea this was awesome ... Plz finish
jk chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
I thought chris was he better choice but you make him a fucking whore too...
fuck
give bella a vamp that's not a total skank, or a fucking liar
like mr I hve to ove someone to be intimate but its ok to give my virginity to someone wilst loving another even though I wouldn't sleep with the one I really love...Edwards such a huge douchbag
and I was soooo happy bella picked chris only to find out chris is a total nasty whore
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Really?! I find this great fanfic and then I see that you haven't posted since 2009?! SERIOUSLY?! Can you please just finish the story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Please update! Your story is very original and diferrent (in a good way). I want more
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
I'dying i want another chapter . I love the way you write and the fact that Bella is with Chris , he is so hooooooot . Come back, please
Esor chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Please write the next chapter... I looveeee what you wrote until here and it's interesting and quite fun...please write the next chapter soooon
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
I love ur writing plz plz plz update I really want 2 know how edward reacts I hope Bella and Chris stay 2gether plz plz I know it's been a long time but PLZ update !
Anon chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please please please update this. The amount of times I have read this series and tried to predict or create what may happen next. Aah I need it in writing, from the author, you! Lol! Your version of events. This is awesome and I wish you would continue with it!

Oh my word, every time I get to this point, I am always like why do I put my self through this, I still have hope you'll return one day. :-P
The mad girl from District 4 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
This story has one of the most Original Characters I have ever come across on fanfiction. I hope Bella and Chris stay together without Edwards disrupting their romance. I don't care if he is hurt, he slept with another woman while Bella was practically a living zombie back in forks. Oh,and also, Please Update the story and lend it out for Adoption. I'm very sure some talented writer would be eager to complete this story.
Much love from India