Reviews for In Your Arms
ssbfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/2
I enjoyed reading your story. It was the longest and best yaoi I've ever read!
IkexMarthFangirl chapter 1 . 4/15
Iamnoone, if you "boo" this shipping so much, then go fuck yourself somewhere else! This is DragonRider's story, and you can back the hell off! So, "boo" you! You don't need to insult DragonRider, who has wonderful writing skills, so go away and stay away from us!

MARTHxIKE FOREVER
joleon chapter 1 . 3/31
Inhale my dong, marth, inhale it!
smoothburritos chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
That was by far the best lemon I've read

It was so sweet, I loved it so much!
Hibiki chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Awwww! I absolutely love this! You're and excellent writer, I hope to read more of your stories! ( )/
Yuugi Sn 0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
omg please write more! or i'll use my puppy dog eyes
ChaosTime chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It was so long! And so freaking good and hot!
And that was your first lemon? Im more than impressed.
It was great! The charackters, the story, the lemon(okay, that was mostly the story), your writing skills.
If I ever get to write my first Yaoi lemon, i hope he is at least as half as good as yours

LLAP ChaosTime
molly chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
can you please make marth pregnant and ike happy plz i am just saying chapter 1 -chapter 22
PSI Lucas chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hot as fuck ;') I loved this! It was really sweet yet extremely sexy. A great mix when somebody knows how to put them together well. :)
iamnoone chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Well first I was like: yay my first M fic :D and then I was like: wait I hate marthXike, yaoi, and gayness :( and then I was like: OK no more M fics for me D: so basically I hated you're story boo to ikeXmarth boo to yaoi boo to gayness boo to this story (if that's what you should even call it) and boo to you're writing skills. :(
Vaati's Midna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I boy love.
Lilly chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! This story was so amazing! I literally smiled throughout it! :,) you're an amazing writer and I think you should write more IkeXMarth stories! This story was the first one I read and I loved it! When I wanted to read it again o could t find it. :( but I finally found it an I'm happy to have read it again! :) write more! :D
Chibi Duelist chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Heh heh... I know this fic was posted in 2008... but I gotta say... THAT WAS FREAKING HOT! *clears throat* Okay, now that that's over and done with, I must say... for your first Yaoi lemon, it was simply amazing! You have talent and lots of it! Ike x Marth has quickly become one of my OTP's over the past while and this has made me love it even more, so thank you very much for posting this awesome story about... 3 years ago! Ah, but good writing is timeless, so who cares? XD *faves*
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i got 3 words -_-.

Holy Fucking Awesome! X)

i loved it and i loved your writing style )
Mnary-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG! That was amazingly wonderful, beautiful, hot, and well written, and every good thing possible. I love Marth and Ike, both as a couple and as characters. You get two thumbs up and a really bad nosebleed from me!

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »