Reviews for In Your Arms
Yuugi Sn 0 chapter 1 . 3/26
omg please write more! or i'll use my puppy dog eyes
ChaosTime chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
It was so long! And so freaking good and hot!
And that was your first lemon? Im more than impressed.
It was great! The charackters, the story, the lemon(okay, that was mostly the story), your writing skills.
If I ever get to write my first Yaoi lemon, i hope he is at least as half as good as yours

LLAP ChaosTime
molly chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
can you please make marth pregnant and ike happy plz i am just saying chapter 1 -chapter 22
PSI Lucas chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hot as fuck ;') I loved this! It was really sweet yet extremely sexy. A great mix when somebody knows how to put them together well. :)
iamnoone chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Well first I was like: yay my first M fic :D and then I was like: wait I hate marthXike, yaoi, and gayness :( and then I was like: OK no more M fics for me D: so basically I hated you're story boo to ikeXmarth boo to yaoi boo to gayness boo to this story (if that's what you should even call it) and boo to you're writing skills. :(
Vaati's Midna chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I boy love.
Lilly chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Omg! This story was so amazing! I literally smiled throughout it! :,) you're an amazing writer and I think you should write more IkeXMarth stories! This story was the first one I read and I loved it! When I wanted to read it again o could t find it. :( but I finally found it an I'm happy to have read it again! :) write more! :D
Chibi Duelist chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Heh heh... I know this fic was posted in 2008... but I gotta say... THAT WAS FREAKING HOT! *clears throat* Okay, now that that's over and done with, I must say... for your first Yaoi lemon, it was simply amazing! You have talent and lots of it! Ike x Marth has quickly become one of my OTP's over the past while and this has made me love it even more, so thank you very much for posting this awesome story about... 3 years ago! Ah, but good writing is timeless, so who cares? XD *faves*
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
i got 3 words -_-.

Holy Fucking Awesome! X)

i loved it and i loved your writing style )
Mnary-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OMG! That was amazingly wonderful, beautiful, hot, and well written, and every good thing possible. I love Marth and Ike, both as a couple and as characters. You get two thumbs up and a really bad nosebleed from me!

Kasey chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wow this is awesome! haha i love this pairing anyways. Shocking that this was your first one. :O hope to read more form you. :D
biohazard4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
OMG this story is the bomb and it almost gave me a mega nosebleed.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-wanders in- Um, hello there. This is my first time venturing in this fandom. Thank you for this lovely fic. :D
shina the bee chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
wow. i dont usually like this type of stuff but wow(wipes nose bleed)
hotdog chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
:o that was good just a couple spelling mistakes and extra words or words in the wrong place other than that very discriptive and interesting :) thanks
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »