Reviews for braiding
Cylnein chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
My..even though braided hair Nanao would be very pretty..
Braided juushiro and loose hair shunsui would be more..sexy XDD
NeverWillBe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is good, really.

Just one thing: Wasn't Nanao's hair long in the first place?

I've always assumed so.

The idea of having a man to braid your hair is certainly appealing for a woman. Good job coming up with this plot.

Hmmmm. Shall I add you to my C2?
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was vary nice - I liked it a lot.
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I am reading all you Ukitate, Nanao, and Shunsui fics with an enthusiasm I haven't had for Bleach fic for a while, now. GOSH. I never even *considered* the three of them (variations of course, but...) before. And this is seriously, seriously delish. ) Love it all!
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
truly adorable story.
Corinaofsewage chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was beautiful! I loved reading it and you have also inspired me to draw again! Thank you for this lovely read~
mamzellebutterfly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really do love the way you write these characters. They're very in character, and you do something that not a lot of other authors do, which is write them like they're centuries old. (Because they are, dur.)

Anyways, this is sweet and lovely.
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nanao with braids... She'd look, like, exactly like Lisa.

Which is fitting, as she did admire her.
nijibug chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
It just blows my mind how this piece manages at once to be thoughtful, elegant, and quietly erotic.
Dark Magician Girl KKC chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOL I liked this it was very cute!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I would love to know why this doesn't have more reviews. It's exceedingly well written and in character, and I enjoyed it very much. Good job!
MOONLIGHT FOX chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Awesome story I loved it
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hiya! Got here via Liralen Li, who speaks very highly of you. I just had to check it out. This is the first drabble I decided to try - and boy am I glad of that! It was so cute. Yay for braiding! My hair is rather short now, so any attempt at braiding it goes kind of blaah. But damn is the image of Ukitake with his hair braided hot! Thanks for that, I now have fantasy fodder for several nights :)
bloodthirstylt chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
wonderful.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was a very sweet piece. I'm not sure if I've said so before, but you write the interactions with these three very well.