Reviews for irresistible
Megiddo chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Short, sweet, well-written, funny and yet sexy without being vulgar. Yes!
Janneia chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
xD LOL! That is so very true! I can never walk away from a book either... walking through the university library is pretty much temptation on an epic scale. On the up side, I'm never bored; the down side, procrastination x3
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Man, who'dve guessed Nanao, of ALL PEOPLE! Well, she did look up to Lisa, after all, so it's not surprising a bit rubbed of on her...
Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
lol that was very short, but managed to be quite funny. Nice job!

And great grammar ;)
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was a great view into the beginings of one of my favorite bleach pairings. I absolutly love them. It was great! You Rock!:)
bloodthirstylt chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
so cute and they both carry so much love for each other. *giggles*
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
so funny...
Butterfliesinthewind chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Sweet! Very ticky!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
he is very smart
Menedemos chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
hey there!)) such a nice fic. would you mind if I translate it and post in other site (with all rights reserved)? Please e-mail me if positive))
brjosk chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ah! I love the subtle reference to Lisa. It fits continuity so well! _
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Shunsui's observation is of course, totally true. *applauds*
La Romanesque chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Cute story! Everyone knows that Nanao is hiding something under that prim exterior. I like the subtle inclusion of bits from the manga, like Shunsui learning "a few things about human nature," one of which is, of course, as Lisa tells us, to be curious. Though I'm not quite sure if Nanao would say "you can't prove it," since that's as good as a confession. Though perhaps somewhere deep down she wants to confess to Shunsui. Nanao is really such a lovely girl. Thanks again for an enjoyable read.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I laughed XD. No she can not resist reading lots of things. Well that seems to be a good ice breaker for them anyway. She was caught red-handed. I liked it! Thanks for sharing! -KG
Inazagi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008