Reviews for Wearing Nothing in the Snow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Ermagerd love triangles yay!
RufinaAsano chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh my gooooddddd please i hope u continue this the first chapter already has me hooked i can't wait to see more 3
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I hate it when stories just end like this, just stopping. Its been like four years since this has been touched so I don't think it will be continued. I hope it is, I will be following
Tren Rogue chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cute :D

More please?

Oh,. and you kept writing clam and clamed, when I'm sure you meant calm and calmed?
Lalikaa chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Well, I know you're probably not planning on updating this ever again, but I just wnated to let you know that I really enjoyed this chapter. Tweek's tiwtchiness and paranoia was fun to read, as wer ehis interactions with Thomas. Awesome story idea too. :)
xXTriangleFaceXx chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is great!

The only thing is that Thomas should curse a little more XD

But other then that I cracked up alot, and it's great writting!
chikurinlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
whoa...thomas liking TWEEK? i've never thought of it before...but i fucking like it. the tree scene was slashtastic,and wendy doing HENNA? love it!
ToniTheTerror chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh mon dieu.

I don't usually like Thomas, but you have CHANGED MY MIND.

I love it.

It was written so well and so in character. I loved it so much.

It's a pity you haven't updated it in a while. It is such a good idea and so well written.

You updated on my birthday, too~~ xD

I love it. I hope you DO update ): 3
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww, this is so cute! I really hope that you continue it someday. It *is* quite well written, and I like how you've laid out all the characters so far. I'd love to see (more) Thomas/Craig/Tweek, Stan/Kyle, and Damien/Pip goodness from you~
Whil-o-whisp chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
no! update! update! I wanna see tweek go into withdrawl TT

lol, great start though.
PoisonousKiwi chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow! That's so good!

I can't wait to see if Tweek will manage his dare or not!

Good work w
mr. eames chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh goodness.

I really like this.

The whole idea and just, gah.

The way you portrayed Tweek was spot on, I think.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

Kyle next?

Lovely

-tweek
eatchips chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I'm loving the direction this is going. Kyle's dare for Cartman was halarious! Can't wait to see the Pip/Damien goodness ; )
I Liek Chikn chapter 1 . 7/15/2008