Reviews for Like a Fine Wine
Fallen Eagle chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I remember reading this 'fic in... 2005? For some reason it has always stuck in my head. I hope you keep writing - not necessarily this 'fic, its been too long for me to hold out hope in that! Just keep writing.

Best wishes

Eagle
FallenEagle chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Well, I just found this fic and I think its great. Perhaps we can have another update after a 2 year break? Please, pretty please...
Avallyn Black chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Are you going to continue?
k00lgirl1808 chapter 4 . 1/19/2004
very good i like this story
hewgleymom chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
I liked this story when you first wrote it and wondered what happened to you. It is good and I really hope you keep on writing the rest. I will sure read it.
Renee chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
I've read something like this before, will the outcome be different this time. With Mara and Luke battling someone who want to destroy them?
MaraJadeJediMaster chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
I really like this story, it has a nice cliffhanger at the beginning! This story is awesome!
Aspasia chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
OOh! A story that starts off with Mara dead? I'm in heaven! It's a good story beside that, keep it up.
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
You have to finish this fic. it's totally awesome. great job.

JC Skywalker..
jedilittlebee chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
I just read this and was wowed. I hope I can convince you to finish this! Regarding the review that said Vader was in charge of the troops that killed Luke's aunt and uncle-well, maybe this is AU or maybe (probably) a forged document meant to frame Luke for murder- though I hope she isn't really dead-for Luke's sake! Plenty of potential action and angst here. Don't quit on it. I love Luke and all angst!
Luke1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
I read this story a while ago and just stumbled across it again. I just wanted to say that I like it and I wish you would continue. I'll even add it to my favorites.
writelikeademon chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
Oh dear. This is very sad. Well-written, but I still fear tears gathering around my eyes. Thanks for reviewing my story or I never would've found this. PLEASE write more.
lastjediprincess chapter 3 . 12/20/2001
pretty good. Just so you know, Vader was in charge of the troopers that killed Luke's aunt and uncle, though.
berry chapter 3 . 12/19/2001
OI! you gotta write more! PLEASE. please please please!
melima8788 chapter 3 . 12/1/2001
Wow. That has me on the edge of my seat. All these questions in my

head! The main one is "Mara isn't dead...right? Or..." Good luck

on the rest of it! I'll be waiting!