Reviews for Metamorphosis
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
This is so cool! Feel encouraged, cause you are an awesome writer! I can't wait for the next update, but don't feel rushed. I can wait for you to either A be inspired with a chapter outline or B decide you like what has been written. Fine either way cause I think it will still be good no matter what you do
SilentIndigoMist chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Is Kyuubi Naru?
Kit XIII chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
kyuubi shows who she is to the whole band then starts to play songs with them is what i think should happen
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
when will sasuke figure out that Kyuubi is naru please write more
Amaranthais chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
LOVE IT!
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Wow, this is awesome!

I love how you've made it such a modern fic, with a cool twist.

I'm guessing Kyuubi is Naru? Or a twin of Naru's?

Haha, I really loved the role you gave Akatsuki :D

Please update soon, or when you can!
ShikiKira chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
OMG Naru and Kyuubi are the same person aren't they? You've left a lot of hints that points to Naru being Kyuubi

Please update again soon!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Great story, though a bit confusing, but good none the less. Can't wait for an update!

xShiroi-chan chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Very nice plot (O_o, I can't believe I'm actually reviewing a Naruto story for once.)

Nice use of the Oricon Charts as well (SQUEE!), (some AUs totally don't use that even though they are in Japan, it irks me slightly.)

-coughs- So... I was just wondering where you got the changing voice ability that Naru has from (Detective Conan perhaps? KID-sama! XD)

Ugh... Sakura is annoying (No, she is AS ANNOYING AS EVER!). ~_~' Poor Sasuke. XD.

Also, about Japanese Education system, they have school from Mon to Sat, usually it ends in the afternoon and begins at around 9 in the morning? I suppose (how lucky, I wake up so damn early in the morning. T_T) And Elementary is from age 6 to 12(or 13, because their term usually starts in April), Middle School is 13 to 15(or 16) and High School is 16 to 18.

(Sorry if I seem too weird, but it just irked me a little. Sorry T_T)

But my rantings above aside, I REALLY LOVE THIS! (Goes into fangirl mode) This is SO going onto my Favourites and Alerts! :D

I won't ask you to hurry with your updates, (because I don't, stupid school) but please update ASAP, okies? :D -passes cookies-

Shiroi(:
Chibi Tsuki chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Thanks for updating this series! I really enjoy reading this, especially because you've brought Naru into the Japanese music world. I'm glad you haven't given up on this and I hope that I'll be able to read future chapters!
Leilas chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
You're good at incorporating Japanese 'customs' (though this is not quite the word I'm looking for) into your fic and it feels like I'm in modern day Japan, witnessing this whole story unfold. Metamorphosis is a really engaging fic, good job~! Update soon cuz I'm curious to how this will all work out~~! _
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
this is so good I like it is kyuubi is naru ? update it soon
Zandamh chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
When I saw ,that you updated new chapter, I was in shock -"

Chapter is very mystery but as always very interesting also :) Thank you for part 2 of this story :)
yue no rei chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Ah nice chapter. I like how you are setting things up.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
i like the mystery behind naru and the missing two years of her past