Reviews for The Birth of the Araiki Clan
Immortalman18 chapter 31 . 8/21
Please update soon I hope that this story has not been discontinued/abandoned because I love the plot and your such a good writer.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
1529 chapter 9 . 4/14
A good start and interesting concept, but it quickly falls into one of the pitfalls that much of fanfiction does, where the author decides to pick and choose what parts of their own story the characters react to.

Rin as a personal caregiver (so Naruot's life prior to the kidnapping couldn't have been that bad)... doesn't matter, his life was somehow horrible for all of maybe three years... doesn't make sense, but...

Kidnapped by people who obviously have no sense of honor (Kumo's diplomatic team and the Raikage)... doesn't matter, these people who will obviously betray anyone for their own ends are now somehow turned into those who can be depended upon.

A little planning in all kinds of writing goes a long ways, unfortunately none was done here.
amerdism chapter 31 . 3/21
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
littleditto chapter 31 . 1/5
Aww, Jiraya. But wait, his body didn't sink into the ocean, which means Kabuto can get a sample which means edo tensei-Jiraya!

Ya know, something I never understood. If the toads could do reverse summoning, why the hell didn't they reverse summon Jiraya away from his battle with Pein, which would save his life. Plot, I know, but he could have inspired Naruto the same way from a deep coma too. And I've never seen a fic with that happening either. It's always been Jiraya dying, someone assisting Jiraya, or the whole scene being completely circumvented.

Rant aside, the story is good. Looking forward to the next update.
littleditto chapter 16 . 1/3
Sooo...where exactly is the Raikage? Cause, isn't the genin's kage supposed to show up to watch the final round of the chunin exam? That's how Orochimaru got in by posing as the Kazekage...maybe he'll show up if I keep reading.
Looking good so far.
And ya know, your story made me have an epiphany. It was when Neji was arguing with Naruto about fate, and Naruto was saying no one designed it so he had a crappy life, it wasn't fate. There is no higher being deciding this. Then I realized...yes there is! Kishimoto! TECHNICALLY, Kishimoto planned and designed all their crappy childhoods for them, including but not limited to: genocides, massacres, coups, being used as blackmail against your loved ones, dead parents, being ostracized by their homes, and horribly high expectations placed on the shoulders of children. So technically, Kishimoto is fate.
Crusade chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
So the canon idiot naruto finished the last step in a week, this one who is suposed to be good didnt after even longer...
lemonade4life chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
ooooohhh~ i sense potential! this already sounds great.
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
can you please come up with a new name or a shortening of the bloodline to use, it is very difficult to read constantly and seems to break the flow of the story.
AnOn chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
Do you have those translations copyed to a sticky note or something?
Guest chapter 31 . 2/11/2015
This, out of the many Naruto fanfics I have read to date, has been a singular example of excellent creativity and originality that is refreshing. I am so pleased to have read it.
Sincere thanks to you, from me, Anonymouscritic212.
avidreaded chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
Please update. My god please update this story Is great and I want to read more.
megan1805 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Can I ask what does the tribal patterns look like
megan1805 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I like this chapter
megan1805 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Isn't it like tailed beast mode