Reviews for The Birth of the Araiki Clan
This, out of the many Naruto fanfics I have read to date, has been a singular example of excellent creativity and originality that is refreshing. I am so pleased to have read it.
Sincere thanks to you, from me, Anonymouscritic212.
avidreaded chapter 31 . 6/13/2014
Please update. My god please update this story Is great and I want to read more.
megan1805 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Can I ask what does the tribal patterns look like
megan1805 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I like this chapter
megan1805 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Isn't it like tailed beast mode
oppaihammer chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
So their bloodline is the same as the kuubi and nibi mode..
Wow really creative..
Jose19 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I want to know how was Kurama removed from Naruto because removal of a Biju means death for the container, and that is no lie.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I want to know what Elemental affinity Naruto is suited for because he has a very strong affinity towards Wind , and Wind is one of the most strongest Elements used for attack.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I wonder what type of bloodline that Naruto inherited but what role will Konoha play in this story, and will Naruto learn about his legacy and the prophecy that is foretold about him. I want to know if he will learn the Rasengan, and will he learn the Toad Summons as well nothing personal but to confront his destiny he will need to control Kurama in any way that he can, and the key to controlling Kurama is inside the Toad Summons.

I also like the pairing of Yugito quite well but Danzo will try anything to get Naruto back even if he has to start a war.
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
That was heart breaking, though the transition into it was kind of choppy. Still, it has been far to long since this story was updated and it would be a tragedy if this story joined the ranks of all those stories out there that just got abandoned and never achieved their full potential. This plot is interesting and fun and is going down some very unexpected paths, please don't let it die. And if this story ever does get finished I hope that before its over we get a look at Yugito and Naruto's life later with children and the start of their clan.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
When I read "chakra didn't flow" I had a sudden vision of the guru from Avatar the last Airbender " The chakra flows"
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
ok this story is boring and you didn't even tell what the bloodline was on top of that taking the kyuubi away? come on dude that ruins the whole story.
somebody chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
dude what is up with the blocks
btalover chapter 31 . 5/15/2013
update soon! it is such a great story!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Good chapter! Keep this up!