Reviews for Team Racer Ressurected at Last
xxSkkyBirdxx chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
good
avearia chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Interesting start. there were a few grammar mistakes in the story that could be avoided with a simple re-read, but everyone makes a few mistakes.

I was a little confused with how Damien and Kathrine were related to speed and X, but I'm sure I'll understand soon. they're okay so far, interesting to see the son (and daughter?) of Rex racer. same deal, different perspective. I just hope you don't make Kathrine win all her races and be perfect as soon as she gets on the track; I mean, even in the beginning, Speed himself had a lot to learn. she should be no different.

anyway, good story so far. good luck with writing it! :)

avearia
Thalia chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Okay, not to be mean or anything, but this is kind of confusing. Is Katherine their sister, or are Katherine and Damian (sp?) their cousins? Some clarifications would be much appreciated.
Ezra Marcel chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Hey, I'm back. Please bear in mind, I'm not flaming. I'm attempting to help. My friend is actually on the phone reading this and telling me what to tell you about. So blame Thalia, not me, kay? But, the phrasing is mine, so if I seem mean, it's my fault.

At the beginning of this chapter, you seem to backtrack, but in a very weird way. X's opinion on everything seems to have changed completely. And anyway, is she their cousin or their sister? You seem to switch off on that a lot.

Then, apparently Katherine switched ages from fifteen to seventeen. Obviously, there's a problem with that. I doubt we skipped two years between chapters.

"It’s not that we try to be mean, it’s just that having a dad who started an organization that was basically the justice system of racing makes everyone think you’re there for a reason, an underground reason." That makes it sound like they are Spritle's kids. Even though I THINK they're not. Though they do seem to switch relations every two paragraphs.

I just re-read this... wow, I'm mean. I'm sorry, but please pay attention to thins kind of thing. Get a beta-reader or re-read before you update, for Pete's sake. This has great potential, so don't think that I'm shooting you down.
Ezra Marcel chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Okay, first, in the first paragraph of the first chapter, you were using the name "Rex" when I'm pretty sure you meant X.

Second, I thought you should know that his name is spelled "Conor" with one "N." It may look weird, but that's how it's spelled.

In one of Conor's lines, you used the term "Mach's 6" when it's just called "The Mach 6." No need for the apostrophe.

"He knew his sister all to well" needs two "o"s in "to"

"Headmaster Spritle, Speed and X racer are here." You need to capitalize "Racer."

The brother's introduction to Katherine was all-around confusing. They walk in, Katherine introduces herself, then the brothers enter the room AGAIN, and THEN, Spritle tells them that Katherine is their sister.

...WTF?

I suggest you get a beta reader. And if you have one, get a better one.
wild Hinata chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
this story is asome.
Yin7 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
that was a good chapter

can't wait for the race.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
You got a good start off.
moostronaut chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
don't get me wrong, this story is cool, but extremely confusing! 1 minute ur talking about 1 thing, the next ur talking about an entirley different plot, imean u seriously lost me somewhere in the middle. my advice, get a beta reader, or atleast reread it and ask yourself if this makes any sense! (no offence, of course)

-thelostcity :)