Reviews for Anything You Want
Wollstonecrafter chapter 1 . 8/20
This is genuinely one of the best Next Gen drabbles out there. I love your take on the Potters - I'd much rather read your version than The Cursed Child!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
nice
Snitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This was really good:-)
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story, I've always imagined Albus being a bit indecisive when it came to his career.
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, this is definitely the life that Harry Potter more than deserves after fighting evil for so many years. I love how you brought out the distinct characters of each person. Harry sounds like a great dad (and a funny one too). :D
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, you do have a fic about Al. I liked him a lot. You nailed him, he was a perfect teenage boy, with all the teenage angst that comes with it. :) Loved the scene with Lily, she is quite a handfull I imagine! ;) And you also got Harr! :)

Nice job, another fav! ;)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
WONDERFUL! :D I loved it!

-thanks, love, Lyric
BeeUtifulgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really enjoyed this! I loved the family dynamics you captured and how each character is believable and thought-out.
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw. I liked this a lot!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Haha, I loved this. It was great. :D Lol.

Angelica
Ray chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
cool story harry's char is very similar to that of arthur weasleys
sportingchick101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
that was sweet funny and awsome!
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That is really cute and very true to character for Harry!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aw, Little Albus Severus is living up to his namesake and becoming a Potions Master! Great one-shot. I love the interactions between Harry and his children. It all felt very natural.
Solarstone chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Harry's "voice" sounds very weird here. Like some australian cowboy. Weird, I know! But I couldn't shake the feeling that how he talked to Albus, the words he used, seemed pretty un-natural for Harry.