Reviews for Anything You Want
Snitch chapter 1 . 2/21
This was really good:-)
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story, I've always imagined Albus being a bit indecisive when it came to his career.
kazeninatte07 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well, this is definitely the life that Harry Potter more than deserves after fighting evil for so many years. I love how you brought out the distinct characters of each person. Harry sounds like a great dad (and a funny one too). :D
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, you do have a fic about Al. I liked him a lot. You nailed him, he was a perfect teenage boy, with all the teenage angst that comes with it. :) Loved the scene with Lily, she is quite a handfull I imagine! ;) And you also got Harr! :)

Nice job, another fav! ;)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
WONDERFUL! :D I loved it!

-thanks, love, Lyric
BeeUtifulgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really enjoyed this! I loved the family dynamics you captured and how each character is believable and thought-out.
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw. I liked this a lot!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Haha, I loved this. It was great. :D Lol.

Angelica
Ray chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
cool story harry's char is very similar to that of arthur weasleys
sportingchick101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
that was sweet funny and awsome!
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That is really cute and very true to character for Harry!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aw, Little Albus Severus is living up to his namesake and becoming a Potions Master! Great one-shot. I love the interactions between Harry and his children. It all felt very natural.
Solarstone chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Harry's "voice" sounds very weird here. Like some australian cowboy. Weird, I know! But I couldn't shake the feeling that how he talked to Albus, the words he used, seemed pretty un-natural for Harry.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
I LOVE this! In really like the picture of Harry as a comforting, reassuring father that his kids can go to for help. And I know EXACTLY how Albus feels, too, especially the bit about choosing the wrong subjects stopping you from doing certain careers if you want to later on in life! Very realistic, and beautifully written, too.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love it. Engaging and fascinating. Oh, did I mention, interesting, too?