Reviews for Reunion
Orchidflen chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
I'm sorry for the last event you have to bear. Hope you are doing well in any future predicament. I'm also thankful for the two marvelous chapters you write, that was very beautiful to read.
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
COME BACK
sasukessweetheart chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Just so you know you didn't rush. And sasori's eye color is supposed to be a more hazel brown. Other people would just say that it is brown. If you look on Wikipedia it will definitely tell you what his eye color really is. Hope that helped a little.
Fumi Raisin chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
please give everyone my condolences. i am sure he must be well respected to deserve respect from countless people. i am sincirely sorry for your loss.
Dragon'sHost chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
This makes complete sense for why you haven't updated. I only just started to read this story today, but I love it. I'll patiently look forward to your next update! I hope everything goes much better for you!
miyu16 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I wish yoou the best of luck. Please take your time, you need to recover from this painful experience. No one is rushing you. I'm sorry for the loss of someone dear to you, but it's a part of life and we must learn to move on. I've had experiences similar to yours, it took me quite an amount of time to get back on my feet and frame coherent thoughts. Keep in mind that he's in a better a much much better place now.

And I admire you writing style it's amazing, your a multi-talented future with a bright future ahead of you, so keep moving forward.

God Bless :]

And stay safe as well

-miyu16
alchemical chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
I'm sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers! Take as much time as you need, everyone mourns differently - just keep the faith. As for the story, I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter, whenever that may be!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I LIKE YOUR STORY A LOT IT IS WICKED! I am very sorry about your friend I hope he rests in peace it just happens sometimes God wants a special person in heaven so he takes them.. I am sorry if I made you cry I know how hard it is so if you ever need any one to talk to I will be here... And please get to feeling better soon because I sure Love you to update Plez! ~Scorpion BLossom~
waterflygirl chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
I'm so sorry... i know what it's like to loose someone really close to you, i just want to say you're not alone, if you ever need someone to talk to, my ears are open
Cster chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
It's okay. I'm very sorry about your loss and understand your reasons for putting this story on hold. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Cster
Hey what's that gun for chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Update soon!

Just so this is not your typical review, I'd like to say. It's very well- written. Not written on the spot, like it took you five seconds to think of, rather than my writing seems to portray. Very intense. Clift hangers keep me thinking.

I like how it isn't like most fanfics on this website. How most stories lack plot and just skip to random events, that don't correspond with the description.

keep writing.

:]
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
cool!
Bronze Angel chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
when are you gonna finish this story?
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
1: No your not rushing, and i know what you mean about memorizing what you wright, that happends to me all the time, and it sucks sometimes.

2: Sasori's eyes are brow, it was just a trick of the light in the cave, and ive even seen fan drawings of him with silver hair, thats confusing for me because ive never seen an episode where he has silver hair.

3: No its not to short! its just right! _

I really like this story! its so awesome the way you put it together! TTTT man, your too good! i feal the need to go practice my wrighting now...

update soon ok!
SasukeUchihaMustDie chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Wow, such detail, I’m very impressed. Finally, someone really catches Sasori’s dark personality, I wish I could do that as well as you do. I look forward to chapter three in fact, I can’t wait! This is definitely going on my favorite story list. xD