Reviews for Trick or Treat um, I think Treat
SummerAtMidnight chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
Please tell me you're coming back to this? So many awesome BMFM stories have been left unfinished on this site!
Lynn Kinght chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
hope to see more soon this is such a cool story
uss71832 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
ah man...way to have us hanging. Can't wait to see what trouble Charley, Kass and Angie get into at the party...I'm glad Modo got the girl.
Luthinea chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Poor modo it must be achingly hard not to just do it then and there
rockevergod chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Vulgar? Yes. Inappropriate? Yes. Sexy and sensual? You bet. A fanfic worth reading over and over again. I will.
SleepiPanda chapter 9 . 3/11/2009
xD hehe Stoker is DEFENATLY on the wrong planet
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
LOL! oh poor Stoker! you wouldn't happen to have anyone in mind for our favorite Freedom Fighter, would you?

loved this, can't wait to see more!
Jovianokami chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Oh, wow that good! I glad you update! I was wondering what was going to happen after Storker show up.
Jovianokami chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
That was great! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon! I aways thougth it would be Modo first who would start up a family of the three and Vinnie would be last.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
funny and sweet as hell! I love it!
night tigres chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Yeah! Stoker made a cameo! I am still loving this story so far and am waiting anxiously to see if you have anything else up your sleeve. Keep up the GREAT work!
night tigres chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite BMFM writers. I love this story, I hope you continue with it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
oh my. hot and steamy, nicely done. love it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
poor charley. girl just can't get a break when she dates, can she? but I cant' wait to see more of this killer story!