Reviews for Disenchanting Discourse
Blaise chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved it! It was really sweet! You did an amazing job with this story!
random alias chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awww Axel wanting to be there for Roxas is really cute, love the story :)
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
good story! i bet this would be a great fic if you stretched it out over a few chapters and elaborated. nevertheless, i enjoyed it. :)
Winged-Wolf13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Loved this! Voyeur!Demyw is the best. Well, he wasn't really a voyeur but close enough. Alas I digress. The ending was very sensible! I doubt Roxas would let Axel sex him up so early, after all. I think a sequel would be awesome. If their isn't one already, of course. Anyway, I look foreward to reading more of your work! :D
12q chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, I like very much. Very much. Lovely little fiction
shimmeringtears27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is by far the best story you ever have written. I loved eveyr second I spent readin git.
Lucia-luce chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I love this story and how it progresses. A sequeal would be so nice . It's hard to find really good stories for AxelXRoxas. And they are my favorite pairing too. I love the ending too it was so cute and we all know who will be on top. *Hint hint* So adding you to my favorites.
yuki22lovers chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
this story was... AWESOME!
1455336 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wow, this was a really good story. i enjoyed reading it all the way through. it had good use of details and flowed pretty good. the ending was kind of abrupt, but i think thats just kuse i wanted to keep reading :3 good job, and good luck with any other stories you are working on -
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. the summary alone captivated me because it sounded so... /different/, and as soon as i read it i loved it. amazing work. :D
XIV.XV chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I finally read the super duper, extra-long, impossibly funny, one-shot story of yours. . . Yay!

This was a really good story. When I read about the yaoi fangirl clerk, I kind of envisioned her being you or me. . . ANYWAYS. . .

I'm sitting this review laying down on my brother's computer which is missing all of the middle keys on the keyboard and I can barely see because Nile is on my chest, but through all of this I am still writing it. Why you ask? Because I LOVE YOU! YAY!

I'm going to be weird and hyper elsewhere now. . . Great story! .
13Zeroither chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
wow, love it! It may not have all that hot sexy sex scenes, but it was, no it IS a good story to read , out of all that hot sexy sex stories out there. It's a great story.
xCoolSwiftx chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
The story was reall nice. I love it.
TragedyInTheMaking chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was really sweet. I think you should write a follow up. Show people how things are between the Strife Family and Axel in the later years. But, this was nice. Awesome Job.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
*squeals* That was SO cute.