Reviews for Nine Voices
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I LOVED the storytelling here - how all these different accounts reveal step by step what happened. Poor Snape's infatuation makes the story even better.
sahira chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
beautiful story. The Ophelia Ending made my heart ache so much - So Hermione shot her arrow over the house and hurt her brother...
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I was bummed, at first, when I found out that this was done in individual pieces, but it flowed very nicely.

Oh! AN I Really love your 'A Snake of a different color!' (Ha! rule of only one review per chapter! Still got my two sense out!)

Anyway, I loved how you made this a conclusion to Snape's life, but also left something open that a fan can cling to.

-Bandon
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
lovely story.

very well written. :)

dal
Jivie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I read it in french but I felt like I HAD to read the original piece. So sorry for my use of grammar and my vocabulary, they may not be perfect.

I've never come across a fic prensented quite like that and I found it really refreshing in its originality.

I loved how every one had his own version of the facts, and because of that, when you arrive at the end of the story, as a reader, you're still asking yourself questions (At least I did!)

So marvellous piece of work!
dani chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
That was really great!
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very interesting - poor Severus.
cloudshape chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting - sweet - sad. More?
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
You have written a very interesting, and cool chapter. Have a cool day tomorrow. So keep smiling. :-) Update please.