Reviews for No Answer
WHAT. THE. FREAK. NO. WAY TO OOC. NOT COOL, MAN
pikachucat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
cool idea
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
hum, well that sure was sad. I mean, even Voldemort was taken aback.
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like it because it's so random.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I've always wondered how stupid people are to force a kid to do all that; rather pathetic. Like ur story though
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Oh yes, of course I liked it. Thank you for sharing. It made me smile with happiness. It's such a beautiful, peaceful ending.

3 3 3
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I think it's sweet at the end. No one deserves peace more than Harry.

Em )
remuslupn chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Liked it! 3
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Nice one shot. Yes, I am stalking your Harry Potter stories...
Tonks-is-cool chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
The epitome of depression, sad, but very well written.

Yes, why should Hatty care or sacrify himself for the wizarding world?

They turned their backs on him too often, or used and manipulated him, apart from very, very few people.

Something I can not logicaly justify, although of course it happens in canon, where Harry is the good little hero walking to his own death, dutifully following Dumbledores orders beyond teh grave, despit all that has happened to him.

But I dont think LV would grant him is wish as you write it, that is too easy, it could be a trap... as it was in DH, wenn the AK "only" killed LVs soul part in Harry, one more precious Horcrux destroyed.

If LV were sane, he would take Harrys wand, break it, force the boy to kneel before him, (A powerful picture, the B-W-L surrenders to the Dark Lord, "resitance is futile" like the Borg say) then send him to the dungeons to deal with him later and to find out why he wants to die.
Phantom Feline chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Cute, and perfectly reasonable, I say!
LifeMattersDoesntIt chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Nice! loved this it was a nice read. But I dont think Voldy would have let harry go that easily since he was giving up. ah well ur fic still like it though
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
A very different story and I really love the idea. I have just one problem with it...the fact that I DIDN'T THINK OF IT! :D:D Loved it!

Thanx for sharing!
same.lame.name chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Odd, but I liked it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i wander if tom realizes that he didnt actually win. harry won by not fighting at all.