Reviews for The Right Sort of Ace
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That's was awesome. If the Doctor ever had the misfortune of having both of them with him at the same time, I doubt much would get done. Great story. :)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love Ace so much! Are you going to write anymore stories about her? And in Double Crossing you wrote that there was going to be a trigger for her. How does/did she react, especially after what the Professor did to her? Blimey, you are an amazing writer!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
YAY.

Only complaint: the title TOTALLY should have been "Two of a Kind." Too bad for you; now if I ever write a Jack and Ace story, I'm using it. :D Card game reference win.
the true elec chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Jack and Ace that's a friendship I never expected to work. It does though, wonderfully in fact. The idea of the two of them joining forces all throughout time amuses, especially with the thought that they'd be at different times in there timeline.
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Ace stories are the best.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
loved it :D
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Brilliant fic. Wish it was longer though.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Ooh, interesting. Does this tie into the speculation that Ace might actually be the founder of the Time Agency? Very nicely written. I wouldn't mind seeing how you handled Ace finding the Doctor again.
timano chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
A well-written, engaging story featuring two of my favorite Doctor Who companions. 10 out of 10 stars
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Darn it, no boom! It was Ace and Jack, and there was no boom! What is it with a couple of the companions getting named after card names? *shrugs*

Keep writing!
TheBlindMage chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I can see why you are a professinal writer. You write amazingly. I bow to your amazing skill.

The(Awed)BlindMage
celticfox chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yay! Most excellent. I like his calling card. I must admit would have liked some attempts to flirt and punches in the face, but your way somehow made a lot more sense. I like the Challenge Challenge.

I like Ace and Jack; I think they have a lot of things in common.

Sorry I didn't read this right away; I haven't been checking my email as regularly as I should.

Anyways, do I have to respond to one of your other challenges now?
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
*_* ACE! This one is shiney...not that the others weren't! _'
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, I so love Ace! And you've brought her AND Jack together, I couldn't ask for more, really. I think the Doctor might just be a little scared if he knew that Ace could time travel as well. Dorothy McShane, Nitro 9, and a time travelling motorcycle... spells trouble to me! Kudos! -Terri
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Gotta love Ace. And yes, I know I've only read half a book with her in it (Lungbarrow. -slight grimace-), but it was enough to deduce the fact that she rocks.