Reviews for Blossoming White
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Amazing!
Seprith Li Castia chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a strange one for me. Well Yaoi is never my favorite, I have enjoyed stories with it before. That being said, I have never liked Near and always hated real world alternate universes (for whatever reason). Thus spoken: I loved this story. It was not blatant with anything and developed with a nicely written style that tells itself well. Great read all around.
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I have read this many times. Its really good
ryubin chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
honestly, best Death Note one shot ever. good job author
mama catfish chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love this story! That is all I can say I just love eveeything about it, even to the last comma!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow this a different story to what I usually read but I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of elements that tied it together and each character was portrayed really well.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very good story! Loved it!
Melien chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Such a beautiful story. Loved it! :)
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I read this story quite some time ago and remember loving it. In fact I loved it so much that despite reading dozens if not hundreds of DN fics after, I still remembered this one and still thought it was one of the best Dn fics I'd read.
Now a year or so later I found your story again and it's just as beautiful as I remember. Although apparently after reading it the first time I imagined a following smut scene, so it surprised me to read such a sweet PG ending XD
Thank you for posting this, I've added it to my favs where it belongs.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*sniffs* this was...BEAUTIFULLLLL! *bawling* I LOVED IT SO SO MUCHHHH!
LyricoJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow... thats nice
Nothing333 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow... Such a nice story! I love how you write _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is too cute :3
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
:3 Near needs more love! Good on you!
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Nah. Weird paring or whatever, it was excellent. Love stories like these really touch me, y'know. Because I SUUUUURE know how darn difficult it is to find -and stay with, the one you are 'meant' for.