Reviews for Blossoming White
Kloness chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This is beautiful.
I feel this feeling usually reserved for good anime shows with happy endings filled with unfilled plot holes that I always wished would be continued. As you may have already inferred, I hope there is a continuation but it’s perfect already in the way you make your readers long for a sequel and fill there minds with yearning and possibilities about what would happen next.

Ps, unique pairing but novel and enjoyable
Alsheon chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
Yes! I've finally found a NearXLight story! And I looooove it!
And ehem I like those little bits with L observing the class time with his eyes never leaving Light. I bet what L was thinking is "Damn he's hot. Chances if I suddenly drop my score and got him tutored me (possibly more)? ... No... B would notice and I'll got a rival... Oh My God! Why did Near never even mentioned he got such a hot tutor? I'm his favourite brother, so why did he never tell me anything about this epitome of hotness? Totally my type."
And at the end he was like: "Holy shit!? The hot tutor got even hotter by years! I should track him down several yars ago after I became the Great Detective... Damn my memory how could I forget my very first crush? Oh Holy Mother of Strawberry!? They kissed!? Shiiiit, Near! He booked off the tutor early didn't he!? Didn't he!? Why can't it be me!? Goddamit! Oh well... In this universe I'll let you become my brother's my dear bright minded investigator... And why the hell B is looking at them like that? Oh wait, he's jealous too wasn't he? Aha, Great I got a blackmail material" *and as like could read L's mind B turned to look at him and throw him a dirty glare mouthing 'I know you got hots for the sexy-ass ex-tutor too!'. Ah,...
Dbz-Fan-Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Amazing!
Seprith Li Castia chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This is a strange one for me. Well Yaoi is never my favorite, I have enjoyed stories with it before. That being said, I have never liked Near and always hated real world alternate universes (for whatever reason). Thus spoken: I loved this story. It was not blatant with anything and developed with a nicely written style that tells itself well. Great read all around.
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I have read this many times. Its really good
ryubin chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
honestly, best Death Note one shot ever. good job author
mama catfish chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love this story! That is all I can say I just love eveeything about it, even to the last comma!
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow this a different story to what I usually read but I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of elements that tied it together and each character was portrayed really well.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Very good story! Loved it!
Melien chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Such a beautiful story. Loved it! :)
Maiko Chinatsu chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I read this story quite some time ago and remember loving it. In fact I loved it so much that despite reading dozens if not hundreds of DN fics after, I still remembered this one and still thought it was one of the best Dn fics I'd read.
Now a year or so later I found your story again and it's just as beautiful as I remember. Although apparently after reading it the first time I imagined a following smut scene, so it surprised me to read such a sweet PG ending XD
Thank you for posting this, I've added it to my favs where it belongs.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*sniffs* this was...BEAUTIFULLLLL! *bawling* I LOVED IT SO SO MUCHHHH!
SolarisJ chapter 1 . 12/11/2013