Reviews for Chuck vs the Intersect
michaelfmx chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
So the last installment of the 'Bright Side' story arc. Just as incredible as everything that came before it. If you just came across this story d are intrigued, please, PLEASE read the rest of the stories in the arc in order. You will not regret it. So why read this story?
1. It is a fantastic story that is the culmination of a spectacular series of stories. It is filled with everything you want. Great action, plenty of angst, some 'oh crap' moments and of course plenty of emotional stuff.
2. This story contains the single scene that I have found the most emotional of any story I have read to date. Not impressed by a 43-year old guy crying? Fine, try it for yourself.
Here is the order I recommend you read the stories, ending with this one.
This is the 7th story in this arc. I suggest reading 'The Seduction of Sarah Walker', 'Chuck vs The Bright Side', 'The Star Spangled Intersect', 'Sarah vs Nine Months', 'Chuck vs the Seventh Day' and 'Chuck vs The Ring of Fire' in that order before reading this story.
Good luck and enjoy.
Flash On A Bone chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Let me just tell you that the last three chapters brought tears to my eyes, and I do NOT cry. You're an amazing writer, but at the same time I'm really mad at you for making me feel this way!
TheIntersect20 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Great story! All of them in the series were amazing. They made me cry, they made me laugh, and I have reccomended them all to a few friends. I wish Casey and Carina hadn't died, but it made sense and ended up working really well. Great job!
garnetflint chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Nicely done. I recently found this story and enjoyed it very much. In light of how Adam and Zach said in one interview that they wanted to go out in a blaze of glorty, I think Casey would have been proud of this final moments.
ChucksterNerd chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
This made me cry so much, but in a good way. It was really well done, excellent writing.
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Alright, even though i've reviewed this once, I honestly think that this is the best series of Chuck fics EVER. The ending was heartbreaking (in a good way) yet extremely happy, seeing Chuck and Sarah really growing old together. These series.. wow it's hard to put it into words.

Thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart. These were amazing to read.
AgentCharlesCarmichael chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
Wow. WOW. These stories were AMAZING! I loved the ending, and I admit that Casey's funeral was sad to me. This story, and ALL your other stories are amazing, but the emotions that this brings out... WOW.
Mooncow33 chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
AW! Bitter-sweet endings... Anyway, I have really enjoyed reading this entire series and the AU of the AU crossover with Veronica Mars. You are a very talented author, your stories are some of the most well written and edited fan-fiction I have ever read. Your characterizations are spot on and your story telling style is top notch. Thanks for all the good stories, I hope for more soon. Just a suggestion, but have you ever watched Alias? That would be a prime candidate for a cross over with Chuck since they are both CIA based.
Mord5ith chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
I've just finished reading all the "Bright Side" series!

What can I say... It's awesome! Ahahahah...

I'm italian, and here I've seen just few episodes, because it's not very famous yet, so they broadcast it late at night, but I really like it!

I love the idea of the nerd with the sexy super Spy!

And your fic only made me wanting to see more!

You managed to use the same humor of the original series.

Well done!

I really like your style! It's AWESOME!
Baylink chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
Oh, and I see that you've *already* written the missing Tom Clancy novel, so... never mind. :-)
Baylink chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
I read this story, primarily, on my phone. I had to break off and come home about halfway through.

I'm going to get this out of my system, and then go back to all the light happy fluff...

You're a miserable, rotten bastard, and I hate you a lot right now.

Ok, done now.
DarkJackall chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
Of all the stories i have read, this was put together the best. i never thought fan fiction could make me cry like i did during this story.
NickyR chapter 13 . 4/4/2009
WOw, I cant believe i finished the bright side AU, but you have wrapped things up perfectly. I'm going to miss this AU! Thank you for providing me with hours of enjoyment reading your masterpieces!
NickyR chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
My heart stopped just a minute for casey, this is getting so intense!
jojobevco chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
This has been one of the greatest stories i have read, but a story in between this one and ring of fire would be nice, something detailing how Bryce got involved with Fulcrum
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »