Reviews for I Never Wanted This
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A very emotional piece indeed!

You have captured the depth and dimension of this story so perfectly and in symphony! I'd like to know where you got the source of inspiration for this... _...A great take on Murrey, it totally completes the puzzle about him.. :D

.~.
speed and write chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aww... it;s so sad... I've always felt sorry for Murrey when I see him.
BoopNoodles chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Gosh, this makes me so sad. :( I now have a goal to become better friends with Murrey after reading this.
Ranunculus chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It's great that you can touch on the more real side of Harvest Moon. Things in that game always seem more happy than they actually are.

Anyways, your story was great, I loved it. It really makes you feel for Murrey, even if you don't really want to.
Random person who cares chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Thats so sad! But i still hate Murrey. He stole half my money!

gr... I was going to buy the blue feather and propose to Skye in HMDS Cute but i fainted and when I woke up i had like only 800 gold!
WolfgalX chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Excuse me, I have an uncomfortable lump in my throat. Have to go cry now...
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh poor Murrey. I never truly thought about him untill now. Next time I see him I'm deffinatley giving him more than 1G.
clearinghaze chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This. Made. Me. Cry. So...sad...
crazy cat lady chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
only murrey fic... good.
AlchemistM chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Beautifully done. (:
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh wow, you're good. ;D In the game, I always gave him money but he'd go and spend it at the bar. Then by the time he started stealing from me a ton, I grew to dislike the poor hobo. And now, here I am reading your story that brings him out as a human being with feelings rather than the drunk hobo. Good job!
KimmKatt chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh my, oh my. This made me so sad. I love Murrey and I feel bad for him...that's why whenever he steals my food I let him keep it :( Thank you for writing this, I feel like writing about Murrey now.
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow! This was so sad. I feel so bad for Murrey...

And then I remember how he would steal from me, steal from the town; how there's even a scene where he gets enough money to finally go home and he comes back a day later having blown it all at the bar. And I remember that I can't stand him.

And then I re-read your story and instantly feel so bad for him again. What a vicious cycle you've caused! Seriously, though, awesome fic. _
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Poor Murrey. D: I always gave him money, even though he'd waste it all at the bar each time.

Darn, Eko, you always bring out the depth in every character you pursue. Most people just dismiss Murrey, but you turn him into a living, breathing, human being. The only thing I'd ask is why doesn't Murrey mention his wife and kids? He's actually married down in Po-Po Valley. ;)

Anyway. Great work, and I'm shocked that you wrote in the dreaded AWL storyline. Haha.
HmGirly chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
EKO!

It was so... so sad. Admittedly, Murrey has always annoyed me like crazy - it's always been like... I give you money, you spend it drinking. No more money!

And now there's a reason.

And now I'll give him money every time I see him XD.

-applauds wildly-