Reviews for Imperfections
Flowtas chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
So is that a no to updating?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Brooke chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
A Max Ride All Human fanfic could be a great idea but you should probably have them start with wings and then something happens to them and they lose their wings. You know stuff like that
falling from the heavens chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
that was stupid i think jake should imprint on max...or not...idk but i like the plot
HornRanger chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
I live this story! I wish that Seth had realy imprinted on max though! It would have given fang somthing to work at instead of just being mad at Seth. But I love the story anyway!
stephanie sanchez chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i think max tinking seth is hot is weird
Blank chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
DestinyRide chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
ok looks like u havent updated in AWHILE but plzz plzz plzz do its really good i hope jacob inprints on max so plzz plzz plzz update soon (:
Halogirl240 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Just a little mistake I noticed in the first couple of lines - you have a mix of past and present tense. Insead of being "My whole body is stiff and sore." it should have been, "My whole body was stiff and sore." "I didn't want" instead of "I don't want" etc. Please don't get confused and use this in speech as well. Speech is fine, present tense. Great story by the way, I absolutely LOVE Twi-Max crossovers. Keep up the great work!
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
Okay, so I read all the chapters and then review, get over it. I think that this good story, but...are you going to update? If your not going to update you should get rid of the story. Leaving it out in the up where anyone can read it and then don't update so people don't like you. Yeah, good job on that! If your going to writing, then writing!
amber chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
okay okay!gees! i'm .LOL... i like it a lot but i think that you should write another one were Seth and Max imprint!omg i would absolutely LOVE could make it were Fang and Max aren't really interested in each other yet! ha that would be PERFECT!well anyway i love it
Mecca chapter 12 . 11/11/2009
That chapter was really good. I cant wait to read the next chapters
Chinalilies chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It's been a year since you last updated!

Please update soon!
maggie230173 chapter 12 . 9/1/2009
omg! This is the best Max/Twilight crossover that I've ever read! I've looked for them, but yours is the only one that i've found that sticks to the characters personality. I LOVE IT! _
Jamie Wilson chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
this is cool but it would be way better if fang and seth started fighting