Reviews for Not Just Friends
DaniWilder chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
This was a beautiful story. Your usual mix of tragedy and hope.

KateCayce chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
You had me bawling on this story! Except for the news of Daniels last ascension!
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Great story! It was really good!

*You left Ronon out of your list at the end.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Okay, the first chapter was sad! Now, this chapter has tears building up! I have not had a story reduce me to tears yet. Some very close...
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008

*swipes at face*

You made me cry, Colleen. That rarely happens when I read fic, so you should be excited. That bodily function in relation to your story is one whopping compliment! Haha.

I love you. And this fic. And the way you write. And the fact that my tiny, random musing/thought-spoken-aloud inspired this beautiful work. You are quite gifted at conveying emotions, whether it be through dialogue or paragraph prose.

God, I hate you. But not really. You know.

Oh, I got your text, too. Sorry that I didn't reply, but my phone's been spazzing out like no other, and then it died, but I don't have a charger with me, and, well, you can deduce my current mental state. It loved me enough to let me read the texts I had (and there were a few), but I was unable to respond before it became comatose again.

I think there were more commas in that paragraph that in my last fic.

Haha. Anywho, I loved it. I love you. And you better be loving Booth and Brennan as much as I do! All that UST...they're in dire need of some sexin'.

Wow, behind the post office again. I'll end this ridiculously long review now.

-Mariah :D
BlueSkys91 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
that was amazing! there is nothing else to say.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Wow. I like the little scene where the twins got John's dogtags. And I like how everybody became related to each other whether they liked it or not. Great job on this!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Aww. This really is a sad story but I like it. I like the 4 families left thing and how they're called different things.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Gosh, this is like The Last Man all over again. i really like what youre showing us with this, but its just incredibly bittersweet.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Aww. sad flashback, sweet end to this chapter. *trys to wipe smile off Andromeda's face*

Yes i saw that half evil, half sad smile you gave my sister. And i know that cannot be good. nope.
BlueSkys91 chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Wow, the line The Sheppards, called the founders. The Lornes, called the guardians. The Dexes, called the warriors, and the McKays, called the heart of Atlantis. gave me chills. this is amazing.
BlueSkys91 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Wow this is absolutly amazing! The amotions are so raw, you discribe them beautifully! I can't wait for more!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
I like which scene you chose for Rodney's flashback! And I also like Keller's flashback as well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
So there's more people to keep track of! Once again, I want to say I like the pairings! I love Daniel/Vala and I like how they and Cameron are living on Atlantis.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
*cries* Oh my gosh! I can't believe they both died. Well, I mean I can, but I only expected one person to die. Not 2. Very sad.