Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto, Genin Of Team Ten
T-Aj71721291 chapter 6 . 10/6
That's how to make a great story too good to be left. I'm sad that it wasen't over yet! I really wish to get an alert one day about chapter seven.
CRY Lucky Boy chapter 6 . 1/20
Woooooow very nice chapter. I really like expecially the moment when ino protect naruto by sakura xD. I love NaruIno. Anyway i hope to watch the seguel soon
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
It's too bad this story was abandoned.
leandro14 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
So, people calling naruto demon in front of hokage is ok? wow
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Now that I read this I've realized Naruto is a hypocrite
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Wait... does everyone know Naruto is Minato's son in your story?
carloletsgo chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
UPDATE.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
this was too good to be abandoned if i am reading the update stamp right
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
You need to continue this it is amazing.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
The story seems pretty interesting so far, I like how you aren't rushing the relationship :)
XXoukouyoneXX chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
i like the story but it's too much like cannon if i wanted cannon i would would read the manga
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Awesome
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Can I give you a character? His name is Riegin Dao, a Traveling warrior from the Southern Sea.

He has long dark brown hair tied into a Ponytail with wild bangs, electric blue eyes, and a swirling scar over his left eye and forehead. he wears no shirt, but has bandages halfways up his body, with red martial arts pants, a chinese loincloth-thing(whatever that thing is called) and black and red gauntlets. his weapon of choice is a large black and grey Jian sword, but he also has several other weapons on him(which he made himself, but named most of them in japanese). They're like the Seven swordsmen, only there's only five, Six if you count his Shadow-manipulating Jian(which is named Luo Bau)

Mar Long-a sword whose blade looks like a marlin's nose and dorsal fin fused. It's power is rather like samehada, only without the chakra absorption- instead, it has a nullifying power. you can still fuse with it though, but you get this massive rapier connected on your good arm that looks like a marlin's nose.

Sakkayui(Writer's Edge)-a sword that has a vein of chakra-saturated poisonous ink running through it, and a well of said ink in the handle.

Kebab-a giant sharpened toothpick(with a handle) that is so saturated with chakra, it's cutting power is enough to split the sky with a very weak swing. but if you don't know how to use it,and your chakra doesn't match with it, you'll hurt yourself... badly. it's also made from a wood that is impervious to flame.

Ranbunkizu(Papercut)-Giant scissors that separate into two large swords. They're really good against mokuton, and they allow the user to access mokuton as well. cool, right?

Unagiyougan(Magma Eel)-Based on the Snake swords from Soulcalibur, this weapon can lash out as a bladed whip, only with a twist. this one has the ability to cloak itself in volcanic flames, and/or liquify into molten metal(very hot). You can fuse with it to gain invincibility to heat.

he would be a traveler from the south seeking refuge in Konoha. His Offer? To train Five pupils in the art of Supreme Dynasty Warfare. These Five pupils will be tested before they receive training, and if they pass the test, they will receive one of his Six Swords (actually five, the sixth is reserved for him and his successor).

If you need info on how he acts, he's wise, but he's not jolly old man wise. he's battle worn. and rather sarcastic. and he hates bell peppers.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I love the this chapter and I want to see it updated as soon as you can because I want to find out the results of this mission.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I like this story a great deal and I will give this a good review so keep it up and update as soon as you can.