Reviews for Sitting on the Shelf
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I just had to read it after DaLiza mentioned that she wrote her chapter of "The Fluff in the Fanfiction" because of this one. And I'm glad I did. Great oneshot. And I just love this song.
Unleashed Gummy Sweets chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I think you should carry this story on as it has A LOT of potential.
meghan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ah! Booth and Brennan adorableness! She and Him! Ah!

I absolutely loved this. That's all I can say. Really really cute.

Oh, and by the way: is it just me, or did all of the women Booth was dating sound kind of like prostitutes? Or at least the cheap blonde tattooed ones, I mean. Just wondering.

Anyway...ah! Cute!
Myx Nyx chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is my first time reading a Bones fic (I'm a die hard CSI girl) and I'm so glad I did it and that I picked yours! Great job, and good job sticking to character. I could really see them going through this. Loved it!
Ash211230 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
AWW! That was really good! I really think you should continue this story or at least do a chapter for their 'DATE'.

somanyfragilethings chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
la-la-la-la-la-loved it!

seriously, u are my god of fan-fiction! heehe.
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*“Oh! I almost forgot,” he exclaimed. “Temperance, would you like to go out on a date with me?”

“I’m pretty sure that we’ve already established that I would,” she replied.

“I’m trying to be a gentleman and ask you properly,” he said.

She rolled her eyes. “Fine, then. Yes, Booth, I would like to go out with you.”*

SO them!

I really liked this :)
MariaPim chapter 1 . 7/16/2008

Normally authors add a lot of themselves to the characters, and even when they manage to keep them in character, it rarely feels like you're actally watching the scene unfold and hearing their voices, as if you were watching it on the show... (To be honest this is one of the things that I like about fanfic, we get to see so many different sides to these charachers we all love so much!) When someone gets it JUST right, though, it's like magic, and you, my dear, did just that - created magic! You got this story just spot on, so much so in fact, that I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually one of the writers ;). I was especially impressed with your portrayal of Brennan, it was all so HER! That brutal blunt honesty.

Well done, dear! that was BRILLIANT! I cannot wait for the next part now, I'm so excited, and not just because of your characters, but because it seems like such a promisingly fluffy storyline! ;)

Please post more soon!

Zentris chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Don't keep us waiting XD

Love to see what happens next :D
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 7/15/2008

first of all- LOVE she & Him to DEATH! soo soo good!

secondly - the way you wrote brennans thoughts at the start were spot on for her character!

and then her and booth's interaction and their little sparrs almost

were perfect too!

well done!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Excellent voices. I could see and hear them perfectly in my mind's eye.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Very cute! Excellent BB dialogue. Love Brennan getting jealous of Booth's girlfriends, Booth admitting that he talks about her on dates, and Brennan making the first move. It all seemed very much in character. Any chance you'll continue?
Cathy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love it!
meg chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
LOVED this concept. I hope you are going to continue?
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »