Reviews for Sitting on the Shelf

chapters coming...

aw

can't wait¡
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was adorable. Booth and Bones going on a date. Lots of kissing involved. ;D
BxBforever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Soo sweet.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was so amazing! Beautiful. Just what I needed.

I could see Booth reacting in that way to their kiss. "She wished she could gather enough evidence to determine whether the two happenings were related or not." It probably wouldn't be that hard to find.

I liked jealous Brennan. I always feel for Booth, on the show he always has to be the jealous one, the one to watch her go on dates and it doesn't look like that's gonna change in Season 4 either. I think Brennan should have to suffer a bit too.

The ending was really sweet.

Hope everything's good, hope your settling into your new place well too:)

Leah
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Whoo hoo! I'm back! That's right, ten minutes of internet a day... which seems like a little, but is a lot of time when you've spent your summer so far without internet... Anyways, I LOVED it Steph! Especially Brennan thinking of Booth's girlfriend as 'Leggy'. Great job, I can't wait for more.

Michelle
DancingQueen99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great Story! I'd love to see you continue this so we can see what actually happens on their date.
ohdarnit chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Nice job! If only that would happen on the television. I'd be

in LaLaLand. Happiness is watching your dreams come true.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ah such a sexy plot... really good indeed...

HawkAngel
FallenForBnB chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was just amazing. I could really see it happening. Love it, completely and utterly loved it. :):):)
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OMG i love that song i have had the album 'Volume One' for a while it is awesome i love Sentimental Heart! Lol, and she actually has three doctorates, one in forensic ANthropology, one in Kenistics, and i don't know what the other one is. I loved it it was really cute! is there anymore what about their date?

JJ:P
iamwriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Loved it.
meliecom chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great ! I really loved it ! As I did for all your others story ! Bravo !
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
sweet shot. its good to see her making the first move. look forward to more from you
midid chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really liked it. And that kiss...wow very sweet!
Bren76 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008