Reviews for Trapped in 80's cartoons!
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
fun idea!
Dr.Tommy Olivers shadow chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I absolutly love this. I hope it gets updated. Power Rangers and the Voltron in the same story ... cool !
Megagalvatron12 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Awsome story loved the he-man,turtles,gi-joe and transformers chaps could you do a shera chap that tells us the reason they are dimension. Shifting is because of an imbalanced scroll that belonged to rita but scorpina took it the last time we saw her and used it to go to etheria and joined the rebellion against the horde the imbalance was caused by the death of zordon and dark specter because they along with horde prime and zodak created the scroll
Deliciously Delirious chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Amazing story! Care Bears, TMNT, G.I. Joe, man, you got it all!

This makes me want to do a crossover fic... BleachxPower Rangers, anyone?
GrimlockX4 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I've got an idea for the Voltron story, Tommy somehow stumbles onto the long lost ninja and shogun zords which he uses to help the people in the Voltron universe.

Hope this idea is good for you to use. _
ForeverPink chapter 10 . 7/31/2009
Love the story. Please have Tommy visit Voltron.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
Great job on this chapter, I like how you kept the 80's humor in this story. _

I can't wait to see how Tommy will react once he finds himself in the Care Bears universe.

Tommy: NO! (dies from cuteness!)
ryhoyarbie chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I only had Cobra in there. I was thinking of using some more bad guys but decided to just use Cobra instead. It still worked out.

As for using other G.I. Joe characters, I just used a handful out of random. Most of the episodes have different characters fighting Cobra and his goons. One episode might have Lady Jaye and Duke. Another episode might have Flint, Roadblock, Sci-fi, etc.

But thanks for you all who are reading thise. God forbid this isn't one of those romantic stories involving power ranger characters...
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
That was good! I really liked it! But shoudn't Lady Jaye recognized the two Dreadnoks Torch and Buzzer? They do work for Cobra. Speaking of which, it was surprising to see that he didn't have any henchman with him like Destro, the Baroness, or Tomax and Xamot. Also were Duke and Hawk off-base? Otherwise wouldn't they have joined the rescue party? I think it would have been neat to have Tommy come face to face with Serpentor! That would have been awesome to see! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! I love the old Ninja Turtles cartoon!
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
TOTALLY AWESOME! _

I LOVED IT ALL!

Good luck on chapter 9.

TURTLE POWER!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
hahaha. Oh man, poor Tommy having to put up with clueless teenagers. Oy, its sad that I can almost relate to that...almost. I'm only 22.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Sweet chapter! I can't wait for your next one, though. I love G.I. Joe as well as Power Rangers so it should be awesome! I really hope you include Serpentor! Please update soon!
Pinkrangerfan chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
very funy chapter i liked are they ever going to get back home?
ryhoyarbie chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Some notes:

-I have plans for a few cartoons I want to do, although I'm trying to find other shows to do with the rangers. One does involve the ninja turtles, as I am going to disregard the turtles showing up in the "in space" series and act like that did not happen. I'll see if I can get Voltron in there as well, although I have forgotten about the show.

-As far as Tommy getting his ninja powers from the Mighty Morphin era, I don't know how to put that in there. Plus those powers are gone, not unless Ninjor shows up, which would be weird. I wasn't even planning on the rangers using their dino powers in this story, but three have so far.

-I'll try to keep this story updated as fast as I can. I know how people read an interersting story, only to find that a story can go months without an update.
John Chubb chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Cute chapter. I'm already picturing Cobra Commander throwing a temper tantrum after his latest defeat.

I just thought of something. Will any of the Rangers deal with Robotech? Cause with the three way here you could probably have them interact with all three generations. Zentradi, Masters and Invid