Reviews for Trapped in 80's cartoons!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
You should do X-Men and G.I. Joe! That would be so neat! PLease update soon!
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
I can't wait to read the next chapter with the real ghostbusters.

I've have a KICKASS idea for chapter 8.

Have Tommy along with Connor meet Sgt. Slaughter along with Beachhead, Snake Eyes and the other members of G.I. Joe.

Not only that but have Tommy regain his green ranger powers along with the Dragonzord to kick COBRA's ass for good. (Also Connor can use his battlizer armor to destroy Cobra's robot troops)

Or have the ninja zords along with the white ninja falcon zord come and help Tommy and Connor defeat COBRA.

PM me for more ideas for it. _
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Man, those rangers are making me jealous! They're doing things I used to dream about as a kid and I watched TF every day after school when I was a kid! :)
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Aw, that was so cute! :) Tommy and TF. Oh, crud! :P LOL
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Man, you are taking me back with these cartoons! :D and Muppet Babies? This should be good!
AnimeJunkieGrrl chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I loved it! But for the recoed, He-Man's call is 'BY the power of Grayskull" not "For". :)
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
This is good! You should do one with G.I. Joe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
JasonTKD chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
“Man what crazy power!”

He'd be surprised to learn that he's only seen a TINY bit of the Dino Thunder power, considering how Tommy once used Super Dino Mode to kill a Megazord-sized monster. lol

Tommy always seems to get the most fun Ranger "toys" to play with. lol
GrimlockX4 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009

This fic is so cool!

Please, update soon :D
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
YES,YES,YES!

I so cannot wait for Tommy to meet the autobots and transformers especially G1 Megatron, Optimus Prime, Soundwave along with his cassettes, the dinobots, the combiner groups: Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Wheeljack, and Jazz. Also Omega Supreme too.

I am a big fan of Transformers so I wish you the best of luck on chapter 5.
GrimlockX4 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Cool crossover story.

I was wondering for chapter 5 that you would have the rangers be sent into the G1 Transformers series or the 1986 movie.

Also maybe Tommy and Connor can meet Optimus Prime along with Grimlock and the other dino-bots. I'm sure Grimlock and the other dinobots would love to meet the dino thunder rangers.
Author 'n Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Nice idea. Can't wait till the next chapter! *cough* use Voltron *cough*
PinkRangerV chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
LMAO. Just LMAO.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
oh gosh, this makes me laugh so much. Nothing like combining the shows I watched as a kid...and inspector gadget is coming? That was one of my favorites! Yay!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »