Reviews for Kingdom of Chaos
marie.fischer.144 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i nearly died i had to laugh so hard
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
The 2nd chaos was so hilarious! Vic didn't have a clue what game they playing anymore. *snicker* But it's so much fun!
But, anyway, where are the other chappies? Did you delete them all? Waa, too baaad ... :(
rockinggently chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
y can i only c 1 chapter? pls. explain!
bksrom chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
loved the story, good work, i was also wondering what happened to your story Show your true feelings i had it bookmarked and when i went back to it i got this story and allot of the reviews linked to this story seem to be for that story, did you remove it? it was also a great story i hope you will repost it
wittyying chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
chapters?
Sambi H2O Polo chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
ROFL

btw where are the other chaps? there is only one here but revews for many more
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
eh? what happened to the other chapters?
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
OMG LOL
yukino the koneko chapter 33 . 1/20/2010
hahaha! I love the part where the guys are flirting with her and then wolfram goes all protective dad on them. And then the "I didnt do it!" makes it seem like two different people!
yukino the koneko chapter 32 . 1/20/2010
Okay, I read chapter 32. That explains it. At first I thought it was a time lapse or something since Greta was older and all, but okay, I get it. and the glowing penguin was from Yozak leaving explosives near the animals. But where is this lolcats reference you spoke of? I didnt see it anywhere. But then again, it was hard to supress a laugh when I saw the line, "Dont be mean to the zombie!"
yukino the koneko chapter 31 . 1/20/2010
I just got done reading chapter 31. Oh my gosh! What the heck happened? Why is Greta older? Why is the penguin glowing? Why is it so addictive? Good job, you left me hanging in suspense. I love this story, thank you so much for writing it!
yukinothekoneko chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
Ahaha! Even the baseball team was ganging up on him! Good story. I havent been able to stop reading so far. Please keep writing if youre not done!
yukinothekoneko chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Man! So far this story is amazingly addictive. Thank you plot bunnies! I owe you little furry creatures!
Kirah Ruth chapter 13 . 12/2/2009
Hehehe. Oddly enough, I could totally see this happening in KKM. They seem to be fond of shenanigans like this, and this certainly qualifies as one massive shenanigan. 3

(By the way, I'm the 500th review! Joy)
Kirah Ruth chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I am irrationally fond of Gwendal, I really am. He's really just as adorable as Wolfram, just a lot less pretty and, if possible, even more tsundere. (I realyy want to know what he was about to say about Anissina. XD)