Reviews for Kingdom of Chaos
chochowilliams chapter 36 . 10/30/2008
wow. now that was the end of that, but what's to come next? they never seem to get a break.

and who knew that the demon king was such a romantic?
fouloldron chapter 36 . 10/28/2008
arigatou :)
XEOHE chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
Aw.. that ending bit was so cute! I really love the Yuuram moments.. finally! The zombie is put to rest! And Kansu and Raku are finally getting along.. a bit.. I think.. oh, but this is such a feel good moment! Okay, I'm starting to act like Gunter now...
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
Of course I encourage more YxM! They make an interesting pair! Poor Gunter is always left behind...update soon!
LacieFujoshi chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
Oh I really enjoyed this chapter!

especially with the penguin!

I wish I had a penguin like cute!

Aww Kansu and Raku look so cute together!

I wish you update soon again

rowen raven chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
yay murata and yozak rock!
Chevonne Knowles chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
this has been the wackyest story i have ever read.

i laughed so hard. I just could not wait on what would

happen next. I loved it.

and as far as the others i added, they were

wonderful i loved the delivery boy one the best.

i could just see that happening. i have seen that happen.

that would be so embarrassing.
DejiDenja chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
'Several minutes later, Gunter arrived at the scene carrying a loudly complaining Morgif. "Your majesty! I came to save you and I brought your sword!" But Yuri and the others were already gone. "Your majesty!"'

LMAO Hahaha. Poor Gunter!

Yes, please more JxM :D of course more YxW too _ Thanks for the chapter
Val-Creative chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
It is if you want it as well, don't forget that AND don't let the readers control you too much! _ I'm just here for the thrills...and the Yuuram of course! Wouldn't have gotten here in the first place if your fabulous Yuuram skills didn't suck me in! Hee! It would be nice to see some more strengthening of the romantic relationship between Yuuri and Wolfram...little things I mean. And if you want to...throw in some JosakxMurata because it sounds fun. x3 But anyway...supposing to be reviewing the current chapter...thanks for the Gunter part running in with Morgif...didn't need him but he was so adorably cute trying to be helpful. I had a little chibi Gunter looking sad in my head. Oh good! Then Kansu and Raku can slowly fall in love. So sweet. Since the zombie incident is over...what danger lies ahead...? KILLER PENGUINS! O_O''

~ Val
Sonata Rapp chapter 36 . 10/27/2008
Don't worry, I still love this story. I've just been away from my computer for a while. This chapter is no exception to the love, although Yuri seems a little dumber than I would like. Still great writing though. Can't wait to see what shenanigans they get into next!
chochowilliams chapter 35 . 10/23/2008
I know it's been a while. Sorry about that, but I still am reading. And I must say...there is NEVER a dull moment at the castle.
Val-Creative chapter 35 . 10/23/2008
::facedesk:: dumbass...Better go find that sword, fool! How are you gonna fight the zombie? Except Maoh mode but that's only if Yuuri gets angry. Now I'm going into Wolfram mode. XDD Did I sense a bit of MurataJosak bonding...? And I'm totally cool with that. More please! lol.

~ Val
LacieFujoshi chapter 35 . 10/23/2008
Another great chapter!

Oh poor Yuuri...

Tsk...he should've listened to Wolfram earlier

I hope you get to update often next week!

Eveliina92 chapter 35 . 10/23/2008
Oh I'm so sorry. I have been really busy with school and everything. Gomen, I have been a terrible person! -gives you 10 hugs-
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 35 . 10/22/2008
Haha they're screwed! Sry i havent reviewed in a few chapters, but i had to catch up bc i was behind on all the stories i read...update soon!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »