Reviews for Kingdom of Chaos
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 48 . 8/16/2009
Two Maous, and two blond princes. Great!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 48 . 8/16/2009
aww its over but it was good while it lasted! many laughs _ keep up the good work!
Towa-no-Yami chapter 47 . 3/20/2009
I really love this story, but how come you haven't kept on uploading on the other site?

Unless you have and for some reason it hasn't shown for me.

Please do keep uploading though!
UsagiDaisuki chapter 47 . 2/12/2009
i love this story is hilarious and romantic please keep it going is so good i read the whole thing in one day for the second time
chochowilliams chapter 47 . 1/14/2009
Ya know, no matter how long yuri and wolfram are together, wolfram will always be wolfram.

i was just thinking. i bet they'd all be bored stiff if nothing like this happened on a daily basis.
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 25 . 1/5/2009
whow!that's funny..he,he..try it again when you make a different story...i love your creative imagination!well inspired..great job!
foxfire flamequeen chapter 47 . 1/4/2009
Okay, reading all that at once might not have been that great an idea. Anyway, amazing, and you seem to be very regular in your updates. That's very unusual. Loved your story, and I think my eyes need a bit of rest now.
fouloldron chapter 47 . 1/3/2009
I don't see them that why

Way not Why. Way-the means by which something is done. Why- the reasons for which something is done.

Thanks for the update, Ronnie. :)
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
wahahaha! hMp..you should have put the romantic scene as a conclusion at the end of the story to make it more exciting and so that the readers would look up to your story,,but anyways it's good..
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
love it! it is just so awkward that yuuri still refused even if he said it, he's just too pakipot!
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
whew! i can't believe it, it was an unusual chapter..well, i still love it..
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
.'hMp..no comments! just that it was kinda disturbing.. you should have made it more exciting if you wrote it in the last part of the story..
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
wow! that's an unusual story..it was an awkward dream,.oh well..
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
hehehe..i just can't stop laughing!i admire your wild imagination..maybe i'll draw a KMM pic dedicating your story someday..if hopefully i can finish the whole thing before summer..anyways, i can't stop laughing, my throat and my abdominal are all squirming a lot..hehehe..but i still manage to type this review..okay, i'll read the next chapter now..bye,!
blushpuppyyuuramme chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
.'whew! i love this 1st chapter..he,he..in the top, it was already full of suspense..well, i hope the next 47 chapters will be more awesome..i'll review you then..(,)
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »