Reviews for Kingdom of Chaos
SlashnYaoi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I like it! It's getting a little too silly, but its fun and I'm looking forward to more yuuram time.

you wrote:Thanks for adding "Show Your True Feelings" to your Story Alerts! What do you

think about story so far?
LacieFujoshi chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
Ha ha ha!

That was totally funny!

I really wonder how they'd look if that really happened in the anime. All I know is that they'd look sort of...silly.

Great chapter!

I'll wait for the next update (even if it's in a different website)!

KagomeGirl021 chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
haha poor yuuri and wolfram they just dont get a break but sadly we readers and fangirls or boys enjoy watching them squirm lol. anyways i'll be sure to check out the other site. this fic is too good to stop reading . _
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
Haha the special punch reminds me of "special" brownies! update soon!
Val-Creative chapter 47 . 1/1/2009
Thank you very much for letting us know! I appreciate it. Why wouldn't Al be suffering a fate similiar to Conrad? He is so...pretty. lol. Did I miss something? ConAl? I like how straightforward Josak was to agreeing to dance, then Murata. Ahahaha. Well then- if the effects of the 'special punch' are that hatmless, why not have the others join in. Except Greta. She's enjoying the games without it. Thank you very much Gisela. xDD This was highly entertaining! And I am most reassured to see Wolfram acting brotherly instead of jealous. Good luck on all our editing (400 stories! WHOO. You will be very busy, won't you?)

best wishes, Val
helga1967 chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
Very funny Only Yurri can said

"Wolfram wait!" "Don't be mean to the zombie!"

I love you imagination
helga1967 chapter 18 . 12/28/2008
Yurri is so bad in the Chapter 18, Wow! is the crash of the situation. I didn't undertand why Wolfram don't punch Yurri
helga1967 chapter 17 . 12/28/2008
I love this part:

Yuri and Wolfram ended the kiss to breathe, but still hugged each other tightly. "This can't be, even the weather is getting in the way." Yuri thought that maybe it was karma. He had denied his love so many times, now the world was making it hard for him to finally admit it and fully enjoy the confession
helga1967 chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
oH GOOD So many interruption. Please never is the correct time. Is so funny, I love your tale
helga1967 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
3 tooth paste, Wolfram - nothing, Glendal saying the true and Yurri kissing. Good imagination. Ananissa truly is a problem, but also very claver.
helga1967 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Very good chapter 2. If interesting the crussade that Ananissa to make that Yurri present the true color about his emotion to Wolfram
Deji chapter 46 . 12/26/2008
Nice chapter
chochowilliams chapter 46 . 12/26/2008
Oh, boy. Lady Celi playing cupid. Is that really a good thing?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 46 . 12/25/2008
aw poor yuuri and wolf they can be so dense at times lol. anyways merry christmas to you as well and happy new year. _
LacieFujoshi chapter 46 . 12/25/2008
Merry Christmas to you, too!

That was so funny!

I really loved the part where Wolfram said that he would share his hair glitter with Yuuri!

Um, the couple that Cecilie is talking about, is it Yuuri and Wolfram?

513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »