Reviews for Highland Fling
Jot70 chapter 6 . 12/27/2021
What a wonderful episode, bringing all the characters to life. Their interactions make this read as a real SMK script. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Xeenah1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2021
Oh my… I’m a BIG fan of the Outlander book series as well as the show on Starz. Incase you are unfamiliar with the series it’s about a Scottish highlander named Jamie Fraser. I digress, I’m reading Ian’s words like Sam Hughan who stars as Jamie in the tv series. Lol
Lululoreeta chapter 6 . 1/28/2020
A wonderful story! I love that you gave Lee some actual competition that wasn't a bad guy!
bakertaylor chapter 6 . 6/29/2019
Love this story. Oh how I wish it had been an episode!
Truckee Gal chapter 6 . 3/22/2018
Enjoyed this episode-worthy story very much!
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 3/22/2018
Billy Melrose is a wise and crafty Field Section Chief! He really knows how to yank the Scarecrow's chain to get his priorities straight. Layer on the wisdom and insight of MI-5 Ian and it's such a blast to watch Lee figure it out and start to appreciate Amanda! Lee gifted Ian with a fine bottle of 24-year old Highland Park single malt Scotch whisky from the Orkney Islands. I've visited the Orkney Islands and Highland Park is their signature whisky ... outstanding!

ONE NOTE: There is no "e" in Scotch whisky. When you spell it with an "e" that's Irish whiskey.
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 3/22/2018
Splendid! Ian is giving Lee a better wake-up call in regards to Amanda than even I imagined. Amidst all the banter, this foursome is making steady progress.
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Ian is an excellent instructor. It's a pity, Lee never took the time to understand and motivate Amanda's firearm proficiency. If Lee can set aside his jealousy and assumptions about Amanda, he could learn a lot from Ian that would benefit his partnership and relationship. .
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 3/22/2018
Perfect! Amanda and Ian are already working comfortably together and Lee is out-of-his-mind with jealousy. Serves him right and will in time come to his senses. In the meantime, it will be fun!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Got to love Billy Melrose! Excited for Amanda being paired with an MI-5 Scottish operative. He ought to be quite the courteous gentleman, which will drive Lee to distraction!
strent23 chapter 6 . 8/19/2017
This was great, a nice story. You could almost do a part two to this with Ian returning.
ucurgypsy chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
I like this story a lot ... great plot, and of course the romance is awesome! Thank you
AlaskanFan chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Wow, Felicia, that's a fabulous story! Ian is a wonderful character and I hope to see more about him. His logic in training Amanda how to shoot was compelling. Being more proficient to avoid killing someone would definitely motivate her. And his insights into Lee's behavior were great, too. Absolutely top-notch!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
great story!
Madances chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I enjoy your stories and hope you get to write about the rescue. I continue to wait. I hope you are doing well.

Tracy