Reviews for The Revel
Tuonra chapter 11 . 7/13
'oh, wait what?'
Was the first thing that went through my mind as i realized that this was the last chapter.
Sadly, i have grown rather fond of this story, the interaction was nothing if not interesting. Such a rare pairing and a great world painted around them. I'm suddenly sad to see this story abandoned like this, but alas it ends here. Beautifully written nonetheless.
-Tuonra
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 7/12
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love your sarcastic sense of humour.
Your Lucius is so sexy in his haughtiness. It seriously excites me to know, that he "happens to be in excellent physical condition" mmmm

Fox xx

P.S.
I know this story is not completed, I hope you are still thinking of finishing it? Please?
Fox
Noooooo! Where's the rest! I know it's been a long time but hope that you'll come back to this story.
roon0 chapter 11 . 6/6
Brilliant as always.
matkatry chapter 11 . 4/25
Need more...please!
Maela chapter 11 . 4/11
I haven't read HP fanfiction in a few years, but for whatever reason I thought of this story today. I suppose it'll never be finished now, but I wanted to tell you how much I liked this one.
sillymanuba1 chapter 11 . 3/13
Love it! I love everything about this story. You truly capture Lucius and Hermione's character. And I think the story line is interesting and plausible. I'm not a fan of some story lines that I consider to be too "out there" where it just doesn't flow. I really hope that if enough people continue to bug you about this story you will find the inspiration to finish it. Thanks!
TheBookImaginarium chapter 11 . 1/5
I remember reading this story YEARS ago! It might actually be the first Lucius/Hermione fanfiction I ever read. God, I was still a teenager then.

It's still just as good as I remember and I so want to read more of it. I did see on Tumblr that you were struggling with it and I hope your block goes away and allows you to continue. It is such a good story with clearly defined characters, with Lucius exactly as I imagine him to be. I also really love the shifting point of view and voice in the story, especially Lucius'.

I'm so excited to have found this story again. I know you haven't updated it in a long time, but whenever you do, I will be absolutely ecstatic.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
this is interesting to read :) please update :)
Das Legio chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
you gonna continue this?
Das Legio chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Darn, comeuppance?

I wanted Lucius to hate-fuck her into submission.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
brilliant! their interactions in this chapter are superb. lucius' pov in the last part is one of my favorite pieces of writing about these characters. it may be unlikely that you finish this story, but i will always hope for more lucius in your subsequent work.
astro17vc chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Wow, love your story. Please update soon : )
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
This is incredible. I know it's been years, but I really hope you find the motivation to finish this one day.
ElenielK chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
What I like about the story, and what makes it stand apart from numerous other fanfics is that it actually shows the writer thought about the society behind the scene. Institutions, history, human nature. All the things a story set in a world different from ours should consider, but fails - and I'm not just talking about fanfics, but published novels as well. It's a pleasant surprise to find such quality writing here.