Reviews for The Revel
Gav chapter 11 . 3/23
Oh please let there be more to this story! Soon very, soon!

I just need to know what happens next! And did Bellatrix kill those people and steal the boy? Will H & M get together and if so how will Ron handle that?

***pokes your muse*** come back muse you are very needed for this story. I will finish by saying that you are a very talented writer.
Wondursss chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I hope you get your muse for this story soon!
Amphilis chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
So far the plot of this story is among the most intersting, not to mention the verbal battles- yummyy (verbal battles are a must for any fan of HGLM or HGDM!).

Pretty please for writing it to completion or passing it on to someone who could (at least attempt the same kind of snarky verbal battles and development between characters).

*puppy eyes the hourse elf way* and lots of cookies with hot choclate (at this point i'd be willing to be a house elf, if needed o/o as i'm beyond exited to learn how the story will unravel further.)

yours truly
house elf with figurative cookies and hot choclate
dee5512 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
finish this. it really hard to find well written,true to character,lumioneish fan fic .
Adult Child chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
I feel irrevocably wrenched that this story will 'probably' never finish. Oh, this hurts.
Tuonra chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
'oh, wait what?'
Was the first thing that went through my mind as i realized that this was the last chapter.
Sadly, i have grown rather fond of this story, the interaction was nothing if not interesting. Such a rare pairing and a great world painted around them. I'm suddenly sad to see this story abandoned like this, but alas it ends here. Beautifully written nonetheless.
-Tuonra
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love your sarcastic sense of humour.
Your Lucius is so sexy in his haughtiness. It seriously excites me to know, that he "happens to be in excellent physical condition" mmmm

Fox xx

P.S.
I know this story is not completed, I hope you are still thinking of finishing it? Please?
Fox
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Noooooo! Where's the rest! I know it's been a long time but hope that you'll come back to this story.
roon0 chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Brilliant as always.
matkatry chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Need more...please!
Maela chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
I haven't read HP fanfiction in a few years, but for whatever reason I thought of this story today. I suppose it'll never be finished now, but I wanted to tell you how much I liked this one.
sillymanuba1 chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
Love it! I love everything about this story. You truly capture Lucius and Hermione's character. And I think the story line is interesting and plausible. I'm not a fan of some story lines that I consider to be too "out there" where it just doesn't flow. I really hope that if enough people continue to bug you about this story you will find the inspiration to finish it. Thanks!
TheBookImaginarium chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
I remember reading this story YEARS ago! It might actually be the first Lucius/Hermione fanfiction I ever read. God, I was still a teenager then.

It's still just as good as I remember and I so want to read more of it. I did see on Tumblr that you were struggling with it and I hope your block goes away and allows you to continue. It is such a good story with clearly defined characters, with Lucius exactly as I imagine him to be. I also really love the shifting point of view and voice in the story, especially Lucius'.

I'm so excited to have found this story again. I know you haven't updated it in a long time, but whenever you do, I will be absolutely ecstatic.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
this is interesting to read :) please update :)
Das Legio chapter 11 . 8/24/2015