Reviews for The Revel
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 2/1
Hi! I know that it has been almost 7 years since you last updated the story and I don't know if you are still coming on fan fiction or not, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write!
rlsa chapter 11 . 1/25
This was a very interesting story. The interplay from the characters is completely different than anything you’d think of.
FeliceB chapter 4 . 1/6
So it has been 7 years, but I would argue it is never to late for an update, please update. I just find this story so compelling, it is on my mind. You write so well, write us some more, please.
Elvire chapter 11 . 12/21/2017
My fervent Christmas wish is for you to update this amazing story. Lucius is just so extreme but if there is anyone who can change him it is your thoroughly illustrated Hermione. Please pick this one back up again.
Magzillasaurus chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
Ugh. Please come back and finish this one!
cece2046 chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
This is the first ever lumione I've ever loved so far and I have read A LOT lumione. Lucius Malfoy is truly portrayed. He's not so inclined to change his views like Draco because of his age. He is cruel, selfish, and racist not for the sake of it but sincerely believe in his bigoted opinions, but I see he cares for his family very much and he appreciates intellect. I love this Hermione to no end because of her sense of humor, her resilience, and her innocence which doesn't hinder her from fighting the good fight because she's so clever and has the inherent ability to understand people. I especially love this last line. Shows so much character. This is precious.
Erin chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
I know it's 6 years old, but I really, really want to find out what happens next...
FeliceB chapter 11 . 6/4/2017
Oh you must finish this story!

The mysteries, the tension, everything... You cannot leave it like that, circling around our brains like a flock of hungry buzzards.

I find the voice you have adopted for Lucius so compelling, he is just so... cold and arrogant... but at the same time lost and lacking. I need to read his epiphany or emasculation or whatever you have planned for him.

Also a nod to your lovely metaphors, they are so well crafted, the conversation/sex idea in this chapter was very good.
I know real life gets in the way, but please, please, please don't abandon this story.
T. Jonesy chapter 11 . 5/28/2017
Oh dear god, so good. Please finish this beautifully written story. It's too good to leave half written.
Fitz Darcy chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
oh how i love this story. i would love to read more, you are truly a gifted storyteller.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
Rizzle - please finish this story. It is cruel to leave us hanging like this!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
No! I hate it when these stories end just when they have got my whole attention and I want them to carry on so I can find out what happens next. My mum used to get so mad at me when she used to find me reading instead of doing my chores. Now I'm seventy and I still get caught up in stories. In bed nearly noon and I'm listening to Rihanna online and reading this online. Can't stop reading and then piff the story stops. So annoying. Better get up and do my washing and gardening.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
This story is exciting and so tense. Come on Hermione you can do this.
Gav chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
Oh please let there be more to this story! Soon very, soon!

I just need to know what happens next! And did Bellatrix kill those people and steal the boy? Will H & M get together and if so how will Ron handle that?

***pokes your muse*** come back muse you are very needed for this story. I will finish by saying that you are a very talented writer.
Wondursss chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
I hope you get your muse for this story soon!