Reviews for When Boredom Strikes
umi hiraku anime chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
aw, i want to be tickled. please?
mexpsycho44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
this was really awesome ;P . who knew boredom actually had it's perks huh? ;P you should make more stories like this, you're really good :) .

mexpsycho44
Angel21217 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
luved it. I think it would have been funnier if Al or someone like Mustang walked in on them. How could mustang walk in on them if they are at their house? idk.
isilmar chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
omfg this is hilarious!i laughed my ass off while reading this
Shadow Mage Evelyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Howdy! Shadow-Mage-Evelyn reporting.

I must say, I like where this story ended up! XD My kind of ending there. Poor Edward; he is so abused. He's quite pleased that you allowed him to even things out in the end. I would never have been so nice.

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it tremendously. ;D

Toodles!

SME
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
awe cute, me and my friends always poke each other too, though it never leads to 'that';) anyway, it was really cute and funny_
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow that was a real fun story! I wasn't really expecting that ending, but I saw it coming as soon as Ed stopped tickling her. The story was fairly short but the ending was sugary sweet and the beginning was very funny, so that's really all that matters. Keep up the great work!
KatieB19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
cute i loved it! )
CrUsHeD CaNdY kIsSeS chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
that was really funny and adorable as well. You are a really good author )
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was great! :3
xxCelestialStarxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Haha, I saw the picture that goes along with it, and this story is great! Evil Winry... It made me laugh. -
animechickk chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this was so funny i saw this on deviantart its so funny!
pixidust-princess chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
oh

could i please have the link?

awesome story!

x
Esperon Hearts chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Excellent! That would so happen and your description is fantastic! Though i'm thinking reading funny fics like this during your lunch break at work isn't the best thing to do as you tend to get some weird looks as you laugh you're head off :P