Reviews for What Money Can Buy
Darkness7913 chapter 1 . 7/25
OMG! I'm fangirling here! SO SWEET! 1827 FTW! Hibari is jealous of Kyoko which is so KAWAII! Tsuna is really has the highest bid, even Xanxus, Dino and Reborn was there! I think Reborn just wanted to spur the others on bidding it was funny how Dino and Xanxus joined I was like what are they planning!?
Teehee! So kawaii!
yuyane chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Love it! :)
Around the Corners chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love it so much !
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha, so perfect! I love this!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww, love it! Especially the bidding part. Fuuta was so sweet too. To include Nono as well, how wonderful- as in the grandparent love for his distant grandson. Go go Reborn, Dino, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Xanxus. Too bad Hibari is already ahead of you guys.
Rozeo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
All wants Tsuma! It is great fanfic!
Random Cosplayer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great story There are two issues I kinda had though...

The first one was with the lolita dress (this is not really an issue with the story but more like a really bad pet peeve of mine where I have to point out the mistakes).

1. Lolita dresses almost NEVER reach the floor. Most dresses are knee-length, some brands do some longer styles that reach mid-shin on occasion, and the only times you see floor length dresses are in the aristocrat substyle, which is far more mature and basically is a plain black dress in most cases...

2. Pink lace black already sounds 'ita'.

3. IF THE LACE IS ITCHY, IT IS BAD LACE. It means the lace is probably low-quality raschel lace (Sorry bad spelling). If you look at brands like VM and Mary magdelene and innocent world, they release lace gloves a lot and they're usually made with synthetic or cotton lace, which is SOFT. All the lace on quality dress should be synthetic or cotton... it should NOT be scratchy.

4. PINK LACE THAT REACHES HIS ELBOWS. Okay, first I'm assuming it's a one piece with short gathered sleeves, since no blouse is mentioned. Lace should be decoration. There shouldn't be 4 inches of it hanging from your sleeves to your elbows.

5. The lace can be seen underneath the dress? If the dress is floor length how do you see the lace under it? Is it see through? Is there a longer-than-floor-length petticoat?

6. Pink lace and ribbons on a black dress just sounds 'ita'.

The second thing is a bit of the grammar, but not really that noticeable.

Again, this is just a pet peeve of mine. I really enjoyed the story though!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Writing Contradictions chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cool oneshot. And cute how there was a lot of betters for Tsuna; I'd love to see him in a gothloli dress.
R.N. Saints chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Love the story and so far only found one mistake.

"I know you before Gokudera Hayato. I know you before Yamamoto Takeshi. I know you before that baby." Tsuna began to pant heavily, clutching Hibari's vest as he was unable to take enough oxygen, "I know you before Sasagawa Kyoko."

I know should be changed to future past tense, 'knew'.

That's it. Hope you continue writing beautiful fanfics.
Heyder chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
If only indeed. Beware: Yaoi fan-girls!
Fluffness chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Yes! Cross-dressing Tsuna FTW! And yes, everybody wants him, no exceptions. Hehe, too bad about not going into detail as to why Hibari would have to redress Tsuna, as mentioned by Kyoko.

And as for Goku-chan... I doubt he'll ever submit himself to cross-dressing, but I'll bet the fangirls at his school will try though. :)
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Snow: kukuku... I loved it... -grinz darkly thinking about wat Hibari did to Tsuna-

Flame: -sweatdropz- aren't i supposed to be the evil one? Oh well, epic story!
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Omigawd~! Kyaa~! I love this! Epic job BTW!