Reviews for Ben 10: DeathNote
megawoman 5210 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
When are you going to upload chapter 4?
X59 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I would really enjoy to see how Ben handles being Kira, and who would play L in this fic.
Eien Samsara chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
love it but get to the killing
Jaricchi chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
wao...psychotic ben...interesting..
Candido1225 chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Sorry for the lack of updates. School has been hammering down on the HW and projects lately. I just need to get them done first before anything and I've also been working more hours at my job.
Rebel Story Writer chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
A few typos, but otherwise, I like where the plot is going... Light and Ben- It's strange, but they do make a good team. Any chance you could update this?
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Mmhm, done with the first chapter. I did see some mistakes, but I'll send them in a PM, okay?

Great concept. Mwahaha, Ben just can't get away from the maddness.
Kit-KatXD chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Wow...That is all I have to say about this chapter yet again...wow.
Kit-KatXD chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Wow...that is all I have to say on this chatpter...wow.
kidcrud chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Great update soon
PaleFlutters chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This sounds pretty fantastic to me :D I'm a fast growing fan of DN right now, so this is cool. I love where you're taking this. The idea of the hero Ben getting his hands on the notebook is a pretty tight twist. As far as i'm concerned, your style of writing and the plot has its own awesome fling. Great work!

If you have any questions or you're just stuck on something give me a PM and I'll try my best to help you out. Thanks for the review sweetums!

I can't wait to read more.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Really interesting.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Now this should be really interesting.
Iksuik chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Death note ben 10 cossover wow, I love it
Vata Raven chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Well, this is certainly an interesting crossover. From what I could tell, I saw no mistakes, but way is the whole thing underlined. So, once Ben picked up that death note, he can just kiss his normal life goodbye. I’ll be happy, as long as he doesn’t kill Keivn off with the death note.