Reviews for A Brief History of Tofu
Sailor Celaeno chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
This was definitely a cute story. Fluff is like cotton candy... it's good in occasional doses. :)
richinlaughter chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Truly lovely story. I loved it! I'm not much good at reviews, but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
Viper003 chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
cute!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Hey, for someone who does angst most of the time, this is crazy good. Heck, if you hadn't said that you weren't that much of a fluff person to begin with, I wouldn't have believed you. Great job!
skinnymini109 chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
that was so cute! I loved it.
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
Alinka chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Hi there.I like ur story,i couldnt find any clue that u used to write me,it wasnt that try again 2 write fluff,im waitin 4ward if u have any other.
foreverlybound chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Very well done, and dare I say it... cute. : ) I found myself wanting to read more of a story that came to an abrupt end. Your story finished on such a sweet note. Great story.
kathyrines chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
aw...that was good. they were mostly in character, i think, but it was still sweet. D
ChieriAn9eL chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
I enjoyed it! Don't stop writing fluff... xD it was fluffy but it was cute and not over-the-top..Good balance of fluff and insecurities on both sides... sounds like the beginning of a relationship to me ;)
perfectdame chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
aww that was really sweet )
rain-waterfall chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
That was very cute! I loved it! THe fluff was just the right amount of fluffy-ness!
hot 101 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Aww! this was great!.
purplerebecca chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Aw, this was so short and sweet and cute. I adore it. _
koukla4 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
this was a very cute story. I really enjoyed it. Great job! :)