Reviews for we are such stuff as dreams are made on
Huskinata chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This is perfect! All of the crossovers tie in so well. You are a genius. I would love to read the next chapter, it sounds too good. Do you think you will be posting more? Also, they are the bomb-diggity.
Shira Wings chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
... sesshomaru in Yuuko's shop... wow, just WOW. that is really special. shesshomaru's name annoys me. it's entirely suffixes. that's annoying.
Shira Wings chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
aw, crap. **shiny **note from previous reviews. good writing style. ish.
Shira Wings chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
ch4. meh. I did not like it. yuuko drinks a lot but really doesn't get drunk. I believe that in the author's not in the beginning, you most likely meant 'anyhoo', not 'anypoo'. correct me if I am wrong. well, at least you are right about the fact that clow is a smug bastard.
Shira Wings chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
ch3. no comment. felt like being predictable. will be back next chapter. (not capitalizing or forming coherent sentences because 1: don't hold quite enough respect for this fic and 2: I have a cold and I'm tired. IF you were wondering.)
Shira Wings chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
haven't logged in yet. ch2. OVA not OAV.
Shira Wings chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
too lazy to login. 1st paragraph read. bone to pick. wouldn't 'humans are predictably unpredictable' make more sense? good line anyway. clow likes shin things? you realize that it could just have been translated as 'crow,' right? (I know, it's really ravens and jackdaws that like shiny things, but oh well) (or kuro, which is black)
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
aw so cute! seshomaru!
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Good for sure
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
How cool
storypaint chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This is, as always, *incredible* with the imagery and the interactions and the descriptions- Watanuki's laugh crashing, the way that Clow speaks and moves, just... all of it. I keep hoping you'll come back to this series and am always thrilled when you do, because you have an exquisite way with words.
storypaint chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
All chapters were gorgeous, but it was the ending of that third one that made me gasp. Beautiful, beautiful. I like that she thinks of it as a suicide, because that seems very realistic to me, coming from her.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
This is a wonderful collection of drabbles - I especially like the first one. XD Please continue~!
Measured chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Oh wow, these are really lush and beautiful. Perfectly fitting with HOLiC's atmosphere. I love your take on other series (the Tomoe one, yes) and on their characters.

Hope to see more from you
yuuko-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
wow! these were amazing! i love this couple