Reviews for Wish I Had An Angel
Atsila chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
You may not have ment for Kairi to be the bad guy but it was amazing! Wonderful story!
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Love it! Thanks so much! Btw I love prisoner as well!
puruku chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
well in the end she turned up to be a bitch and Sora finally got his man:)
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i do hate Kairi...Awesome story! But were they doing if Riku wasn't...yeah
Lady Minato chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You know, usually I hate stories with Kairi bashing because I actually like Kairi. But, for this story, I'm glad you made her a bitch. It's much easier to hate her for trying to break up Sora and Riku's relationship than to feel sorry for her because she was rejected.

I love this story, good job! :D
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh my. I love it. This all fic was perfect. I love reading every moment of it. And I love the personalities you gave to Riku, Sora, and Kairi.
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh wow! I was surcharge for a Ruki and Sora story that's cannon and Ruki turns Sora evil (I love those stories) and I came across this story...I am soooo happy that I read this! -

It was great! I loved everything about it! -
The Blue Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow... Uh... wow. I don't know what to say besides that is so... wow. It so good boy turned rebellious that I love it. I never see any of those stories anymore. Not a lot anyways. So good!
sonata arctica 3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
you rock just for liking nightwish. plus the story was good.
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
"By the end of the period Sora learned quite a few facts about Riku, he was a year and a few months older than Sora, loved coffee and smoking, refused to drink, played guitar and was the youngest out of a family with five children." {fangirl scream of happiness} KADAJ! {flying-tackle-glomps the silver-shoulder-length-haired man she assumes to be Riku's youngest older brother in a fit of hyper fangirliness} :3 I'm happy now. {goes back to reading} O.O Holy SHITE! You really DID make Kairi a 8itch! ...Oh well! XD Loved the story anyways! ;D OH! And you might wanna take a look at that link you have in the ending author's note-the "H" of the "html" is capitalized and could possibly throw off people trying to get to that link; it did that to me. (') Anyways, GREAT JOB WITH THIS! {gives chocolates}
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
xD xD xD I LOVE IT. This is amazing, awesome, million of star worthiness xD

FAVS -squeal-
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow that was nicely written! I love it! Though Nemo's my fav nightwish song, this one's pretty awesome too. Nice to see some likes Hollywood Undead too!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Awesome story! Made me laugh sadistically at Kairi's pain. I'm not a Kairi-fan per-say... . (can tolerate her, but no likey pairings with her in it) God, Sora swearing made me DIE of laughter! "_ _ _ IN MY FACE" ... XD
Digimagic chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wonderful story! I loved the way it went and Sora cussing seemed so cute to me for some reason...but anyway! I really enjoyed reading this! Keep it up!
sakane-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
that was awesome! Haha that limey type scene was sucha tease! XD good story, and I loved how you made Soras father the understanding nonjudging type! Not many fics have that.