Reviews for A Thousand Butterfly Kisses
Navaka114 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
I loved it! It was so cute the way Wally always give in to Kuki! V Please Update!
imasmurf93 chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I want a Kuki plushie!

lmao

I loved, the story Do You Want A Fight

all of these stories are really good

well done
Teddies Girl chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
AHH! i love stories like these. keep up the good work i cant wait for the next one.
Hope chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
The stories are very cute.
tasty cheez chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
After a mosh pit, I really needed a dose of cute.
darla ladylondon chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Hiya,

I liked this chapter a lot. Specially Wally's "don't mention it EVA!" lol. It's totally like him. Aw... so the two were cuddling! How sweet! :)

BTW,

what videos did you watch, that gave you this inspiration? I'd like to check them out! :)
ZenziTheJewel chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Aww! ] So cute! Loved the ending! Brave Wally, letting Kuki into his room xD
ZenziTheJewel chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Aw...so fluffy! I can almost just touch the fluff! . Great story, keep it up!

BTW, hope you feel better. C my fights with my mum sometimes get me depressed and moody as well...

Here's this cyber dude to give you a hug! (_)
darla ladylondon chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
This was a good chapter! I especially liked the little fight between the two about his accent. That's definitely a 3/4 moment! BTW, Wally's accent was wonderful! Reading that, I could practically hear him say it! There were very cute flasbacks!

Sorry to hear about the argument with your mother. I find myself in arguments with my dad a lot. That's usually why I stop writing for a while. :(

Brighter tone,

I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
tasty cheez chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
You really are doing a great job on these.
lemony anemone chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Japanese and Australian - capitalized
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
cute
tasty cheez chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
these are so sickeningly cute, but I love them.
Hope chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
I liked it alot!Keep on writing.
darla ladylondon chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Yay! I get a cute Kuki Plushie! :)

Anyhow, I liked the chapter. Sure, I wish it was longer. (wink wink) but it was great. I hope it's not the end, because I want to read more... and more...and more.;)

As for Wally's accent, you did absolutely fine. You didn't make it unreadable but gave the perfect amount of enthesis. So congrats!

Adicted to the story,

Darla

p.s.

Can I have my plushie now? jk. hehe