Reviews for Demonic
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/5
I dont think Chiaotzu would let himself get bitten even bt Tien. If he could escape he would to alarm the other Z gang members.
Fly Dragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ooohhhhhhhhhhh! This was a good one! The whole thing from beginning to end was beautifully written and just plain good to flowed over nicely,the details were great, and the ending was nice! Keep it up, can't wait to read more from you! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is amazing! Hope you make more Tien and Chiaotzu stories!
Emuji chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*O* Awesome, as always! I love the idea that Chaozu plays to hold his breath XD
Marie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hey hey,

i'm a 1/4 of the way through and damn it's well written! congrats.

I'm really finding it interesting even though I don't watch any of the episodes etc.

Well done!

Marie :D

happy teacup chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hi it's me :D I read it. This one was more hard for my language level, but it was worth.

OMG. I love this one. XD I don't have words to tell how much... I hardly can find any critize, sorry. n(_ _)n

Yeah I always wondered about what happened to these two during the Garlic Jr Saga; it's an interesting idea.U

I can picture Chaotzu doing that sort of things, like that about the bathtub lol Hehe... n_n I really like the part about the demonic posession and the bitteing. So real, scary and well-described. I particulary like its ending... really tragic and emotional. *_* Oh~ Im glad you talked about the telephatie! I don't know why... I find it interesting :P

The plot and the way it's writing are particulary attaching, I couldn't stop reading that much it was intrigating... _ definitively has the way not to get bored the reader.

Maybe what I like it's that you wrote horror and drama, and cuteness, in a way that it's balanced. I mean, not too much of one of other, but balanced. Sometimes it's bad to exceed too much of an only theme or feeling, because it would be annoying, so it's good to compensate. n_n Also you made a contrast who is really impressive...

I just think that you wrote twice coz instead of 'cause, but dunno maybe in spoken language it's correct. Hey, you can replace onii-chan by Ten-san, it's of the japanese original version, that's the way of Chaozu to call Tien. "-san" is a suffix which express respect and familiarity at the same time 3 It's the official one then. :))

hehee, thanks, I was bored at home because I can't go out after my operation, but this really made my day _

bye, good luck~ :D