Reviews for Shall Never See So Much
hedgehog chapter 32 . 8/31
I first read this story many years ago, beginning with We That Are Young. Out of all my years of reading, this has become my favorite fanfiction. Your ability to craft their story has kept me up many nights, reading until I saw the sun rise again.

Every year or so, I'll revisit this site solely to see if this fanfiction has continued. Although I've always been slightly disappointed every time I see that this story is still on permanent hiatus, it pleases me to see that you've continued writing. Hopefully one day, I'll be able to return and see this story has been completed. I won't stop checking. Thank you so much for letting me into this world!
LiannaAila chapter 32 . 6/30
I actually cannot express my feelings through words right now, but I'll try my best, in hopes that you will read this someday. Deep down, I know how much your story and characters have impacted me, and that I will keep this feeling of warmth and longing your words have lit. It is authors like you that inspire me to write and strive to accomplish the goals I dream of reaching. Maybe someday I can evoke raw emotion and touch my readers with a story I have left untouched for almost a decade. Roy and Riza will be in my heart, perhaps not forever, but long enough to leave a lasting impression. Since you have not returned to their world yet, I hope that all is well. Though I would love to see this story completed, I understand if it is not possible. I wish you the best of luck!
crying of laughter chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
Dear Stoplight Delight,

Although it's been 7 years since you stopped writing this and chances of you reading this review are slim, i still have to leave my thanks for this piece of art. There are no right words nor enough letters to express what i think and feel about this story you have wrote. Nevertheless, i feel i must try.

This is by far the best fanfiction i have ever had the privilege to read. You have explored their relationship so detailed, studied their charachters and wrote a backstory so fitting, it might as well be canon. I am completely stunned. I have been nonstop reading through days and thought about it through nights and there is nothing to get my mind of it. I can't believe how a person can think so carefully and so much, how you led the charachters so painfully slowly through their life, shaping them into people they will become in the end.

This is such a magnificent charachter study, i am speechless. There is not much concrete plot - their goal starts shaping at the end of We That Are Young and is present here as the main motivation, but instead it bends to charachters getting through their life. It's a novel of character.

And you write so accurately too. You can get into the mind of a child, teenager, grown man, obsessed man and mentally ill woman so well. At one point i think about how this story started and how it stopped. I can't believe how different it is, how it feels like two different worlds. So much happened and it never once stopped being addictive.

I have so much more to say, but i honestly can't get my mind to work out the words anymore.

Although i will probably always he wondering what would happen next, i can hardly complain for the permanent hiatus. It's like mozart's requem - if it was finished by his hand, it would be too perfect for this faulted world. This is too perfect to be finished.

I am beyond glad that at the time you left the last note your life was getting better. You deserve all the happiness in the world and i sincirely hope things are still as best as ever in your life. You are by far my favourite writer. I never respected someone as a writer so much as i respect you. i bow to you, head touching the ground.

And lastly, thank you. Thank you for sharing this amazing story you wrote with us readers. For givong me such enjoyable time and so much food for thought.
Thank you.

I hope you're well,
crying of laughter
DemonLordSachiko chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I BET IT WAS HAVOC!

I dont care if it was supposed to be a random person. Im going with that it was Havoc until I'm told otherwise.
DemonLordSachiko chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
Im not logged in, Im too lazy XD

I bets shes Madam Christmas. Thats what they called her right? Im going with it.
I normally call her Christmas Lady.
DemonLordSachiko chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
HE ALMOST SAID LOVE! WWWWWHNYYYYYYYYYY WOULD YOU STOP HIIIIMMM!?

I love this story btw!
Jinaxndworld chapter 32 . 9/9/2016
Writing this story may have been a distraction from the real world for you, as reading it was mine. I understand your need to move on from this, but I can't move on. I know you will probably never pick up writing this ever again, but as I write this review with tears in my eyes, please duly note that this is by far one of the most beautiful things I ever have read in my life. For a really long time, all I felt was numbness in my heart, and I found solace through fanfiction. But it truly was this one, that helped me feel once again. In a very long while, I actually sat and cried and let some off my emotion out. I feel insecure writing all this, but I want you to know how much this means to me. And how much it would if you would continue this story. I will come back till the end of my life to see of you ever, ever update this again. Like I'm sure a lot of others who share the same hope as I, do, entranced by your writing. Even if the odds are stacked against us. Because this story is worth it.
Gomboc123 chapter 32 . 8/24/2016
You're a truly fantastic author, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Your take on Roy and Riza's stories is a really interesting one, and you do a great job at conveying emotions and making the reader feel them as well.
It saddens me to know that you haven't updated this story in 7 years, and probably won't, but it was a great read, and if you ever do end up updating, I'll definitely be there to read it.
FluffyChipmunk chapter 32 . 5/5/2016
Lovely story, and I wish that you would continue this story, even if you write it blind for this has basically become my headcanon. Great job!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2016
You've done an incredible job with these stories. Such detailed and powerful accounts of Roy and Riza. Thank you for putting such tone into this. It was a pleasure to read. I hope one day you will continue, but understand if you cannot. Be that the case, I wish you nothing but the best
Straybirds chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I just found out that you have written storys for FMA and am thrilled with happiness. I really love these two coupled and the only reason I haven't noticed the story before is because I am not an English speaker and the English name for FMA just looks strange to my eyes XD in chinese we call it 钢炼 as an abbreviation and they are so different.
Nigaii chapter 32 . 2/15/2016
I was looking for royai fanfics, just to remind for my teens ages and ended up finding "we that are young" and the approach of the characters and story were very good and well done! When finished it, I discovered a sequel "shall never see so much" that also have good plot, really it's a shame it was discontinued but i can understand you. I'm not telling you to continue, but I will subscribe cause you don't said never, so we could have some hope. DON'T FEEL PRESSURED, that's not my intention. Congratulations for u job and sorry for my bad English. D
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
This story is amazing. I'm sad it has to end but… oh well I guess.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/27/2016
It was a sweet torment to read your story and knowing the future it will reach can not abate the torture of an interrupted telling. You have talent, that much is clear.
Talonis Wolf chapter 32 . 1/13/2016
Good luck, and thank you for sparing the time you have to bring us along this amazing journey.