Reviews for Shall Never See So Much
Kincaidlyn chapter 32 . 4/9
I just want you to know...if you do ever decide to pick this up again...I would read it.
wildface97 chapter 32 . 3/22
*internally screaming*
It took me weeks to muster up any free time to get through the first, and this story, and I had finally reached the last chapter, excited that I could begin waiting for updates like everyone else, when I see the abrupt ending.
Gosh, I literally just lost my breath. It's such a shame that real life situations have mutilated your chances of continuing, and it's made me sad, considering this and the previous story was (and is still) one of the best and most realistic pieces I have read that actually fit in perfectly with canon plot.
Still breaks my heart though, despite knowing that your reasoning is perfectly plausible. Anyways, I'll certainly keep you on my watch list, so I can wait for any other stories you may begin.
Until next time, Wildface97.
nazebaka chapter 32 . 3/17
I really enjoyed this, and, even though it's on permanent hiatus, I will follow it, in the hopes that it might get picked back up again. Yr writing style is very fluid and I found myself really enjoying your versions of Roy and Riza. Your storyline was compelling and the writing was very smooth and vivid. I enjoyed all that you wrote, and I thank you for writing such an amazing fic.

-nazebaka
Mcat9905 chapter 32 . 3/17
This was beautiful, both of them were absolutely fantastic, and you've eternally earned my respect as a writer. I'm totally checking out like all of your stuff now. It saddens me to know that this will probably never be completed, but know that it was very loved. You shall be seeing more of me shortly. :)
CJbean chapter 32 . 3/14
Thank you for sharing this beautifully written story with us. I am glad to hear whatever troubles you had are coming to a resolution. I want you to know that I consider you one of the most talented authors on this site, and if one day you decide to continue writing Roy and Riza's story, I will be eager to continue reading it.
merlinity chapter 32 . 2/26
Thank you for everything- We That Are Young Shall Never See So Much was brilliant, even if not complete. You're an amazing writer, and I'm pretty sure anything I'd have to say has already been said. Good luck on your current projects!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
In the event that you do return to this fic, however unlikely, you will have a dedicated readership waiting patiently. Thank you for releasing both this and its prequel to the public domain. I wish you the very best.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
Thank you for the story. It was wonderful
Sarcasticles chapter 32 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for the lovely story. I know it's highly unlikely you'll ever continue, but I can hold out hope.

I just want to say that this has become my head-canon for Roy's and Riza's backstory.
jayfeather97 chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Was such a lovely lovely story while it lasted, thank you for the 31 chapters x) know that it is highly unlikely, but still hoping you might continue this again in the future (:
ktran6916 chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
I am so very sad that you have chosen to put this piece on permanent hiatus. After finishing the prequel I was very happy that there was going to be a sequel and after a couple hours of voraciously reading this story I find that it will not be continued. I understand that real life takes precedent over entertaining us lol, but I am still quite devasted haha (I know, I'm being very dramatic) well, I just wanted to let you know that your stories have gotten me through my real life problems (such as trying to study my LSATs in vain), it has helped me de-stress a bit and for that, I thank you :-). I know you said that it was highly unlikely that this piece would be continued but I will still hold out some hope that you might continue this one day. As you already know, this story has brought so much joy to a lot of people, so here's to hoping!
Glass In The Trees chapter 32 . 10/21/2012
I think chapter 32 broke my heart more than anything else.
But I'm glad you wrote this. Thank you.
spinninground chapter 31 . 6/8/2012
... . Once again, I'm a little speechless, because it's still awesome. But not enough to not say this: I read the AN before I started the story, and I thought, 'Well, okay, no Ishbal. I'm just going to pray to see Roy earn his moniker then. Pass the test. etc.' And I counted down the chapters, and when the Kimblee arc happened, I figured it wouldn't even get close. Then, it got closer - and to have it end ONE. CHAPTER. AWAY? Agony. Pure, god-forsaken agony.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
E...to... don't want to be irritating, but I thought that the exam cost fifteen THOUSAND sens, not hundred. Just thought I'd mention.

I love this story. It's such a perfect accompaniment to the series as a whole and it provides us fans with more knowledge about the lesser-talked-about characters' backstories.

Thanks
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 32 . 5/16/2012
I'm very sad to hear that there won't be more of this fic, but I wanted to thank you for being my introduction to FMA fanfiction. It was an awesome one.

I hope RL is treating you well!