Reviews for Calming Therapy
BestlyThrice36 chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Well, for ideas, you could make Yukimura's grandma to be the most sadistic person there was, and while she is calmly sipping some tea, other people are flying out the window, crashing through floors, shooting Inui juice guns, smashing through walls, and Yukimura and some other people messaging her.

I know, totally stup**.

I don't have a very imaginative imagination!

Anyway, I can't wait until you update. It's so funny!
BakemonoShoujo chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Update
xDarklightx chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
You must update soon. I think this is my favorite story yet. I love it. It is funny and evilish.
FallenAngel Sayu chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
haha, even yukimura is afraid of someone...
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
muahahahaha!

poor that three bakemono!

hehe..

UPDATE MORE!
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
great story

it's completly halarious XD
Liila6241 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
earlier i was depressed because it was registration day at school and we had all of our semester classes in one day (that's eight classes) and i was feeling really depressed but, ur story changed that. arigato!
animedork95 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
I love this! It's so hilarious! XD can't wait for the next chapter!
Bloom Flower chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Update soon! Nice.
ritsu01 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Yo!This fic rocks! It's so funny! his fic kinda made me wanna strangle Echizen for being an ass, but I'll let go for now. MauixFuji? Eh, maybe I'll start fangirling that pairing too!
t0m03-cHAn chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
that was hilarious!

awesome story

really cant wait for the next chapter
LoliBat chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
lol ryoma tricked gakuto xDD and that refrence to sanada was a bit less than distrubing to bleach's new chapter -shudders-
Orange-Maple chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Bwahahahaha! XDXDXDXDXD

It was not a bad idea to paired them randomly. And the main charas here is Niou! Gyahahaha! XDXD dunno but I feel like that. Niou and Bunta are such a great combi XD

I really want to know what's the next game. Maybe some kinda CPR-lessons. XDXDXDXD

Ok! I'm waiting for the next chappie~ _
Bloom Flower chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
LOL. Awesome. "I touched poison. And killed Wakashi. But that's not important. I touched poison!" I love that line. Update soon.
BlackBunny15 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
X3 This isn't a let down, it so hilarious~

Fuji and Marui? Where did that come from XD Whatever its hot.

Oh Kirihara, you're still very mada mada dane.