Reviews for DC2 Nightwing: Twisted Logic, Bleeding Hearts
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
A very well written story.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Dungeonwriter chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I have had the pleasure of being your friend. Now I have the pleasure of being your fan. Your story was haunting and terrifying and although I had an idea you wouldn't kill either character, you left me breathless. Your writing is magnificent, with an incredible lyrical quality in your word choice. Bravo.
Blume chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Epiloge was really touching! D

and you got me in the begining too! so yeah, Robin has proved he's not jsut a tagalong fan and showed soem real cunning and boldiness there... not that he won't screw up in the near future, btu that's what partners are for, right?

Your right, having Lucius Fox most be a blessing for Dick, and I supose Superman and Co. must be comprehensive enough if 'Batman' takes a vacation from the leage...

I still see Dick as a very spirited Nightwing though, and even if he has decided to take the Batman cape he would like to keep his Nightwing persona...tiem will tell if he can or not.

congrats for the story!
Rachel Indeed chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I really adore your Nightwing stories - you always do such a wonderful job of capturing the mistakes and self-doubts that he struggles with and ultimately overcomes. You write some of the most realistic heroism I've ever come across in the DC Universe; you think all the details through in a very satisfying way, which is what makes your action scenes so good. And the way your characters react to danger always reveals a lot about them.

I loved your insight that Dick might despair at the specter of Robin coming to harm through his weakness, but that the instant he knows Robin really *will* come to harm without him, he overcomes every weakness with absolute determination. Having a side-kick in trouble is actually empowering...hhm...I wonder if that insight will affect his assessment of his own Robin-the-boy-hostage past? :)

And seeing the way Dick works with Tim, he seems to possess a quality that Bruce, for all his intelligence, sometimes lacked: wisdom. I love Richard Grayson, and your stories always remind me *exactly* why. Terrific job with this, and oh my gosh what a freaking psychotic villain! Ep.

Thanks so much for writing.
Blume chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
wow! I read the fic previous to this one, and I'm telling you, I'm getting hooked here... this one is not a one-shot, is it? because if it is, the ending is wuite gruesome...compelling, finite, and it even sounds like an american short story...but still, gruesome...

my only doubt-or complain, whatever, is how is Dick going to manage to live as Nightwing, Wayne's heir and Batman, sure he can run on thos emiles the frist months, two lives, he can live, btu three? that's impossible, and sooner or later he'll colapse out of lack of sleep, dont' you think? and where's Superman and the JLA's offer to help? *sighs* old men...

anything else is cool, and yeah, I suspect that no matter how strict, Dick's trainings must be considerabily nicer than Bruce's... ;
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Stupid ate the end of my review. So what I think I said was I never read the comics :( but everyone seems in character :) Dick and Tim are super cute
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow! Some disturbing themes, but really great writing here, and awesome ideas. And can I just say, Dick and Tim are the cutest surrogate brothers in the history of the universe, ever. Seriously. They're freaking adorable. This also goes for the DC2 stuff that directly precedes this, which I found by Googling the historic continuity. I've sadly never read the comics :( but everyone seems so in character