Reviews for Lost and Found
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/5
I think this is super good! I just have to say one thing tho, I don't think 39 degrees is that hot. But otherwise, this is amazing!
Noor chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really like these
isabel culpeper chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
this is perfect and wow i completely adore the way you wrote this, especially for emma (not too bold, not too shy) and it's just perfect and i just this is just so good i love it so much
Mandanicole12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i really liked it :) it was cute and i wish you would right more tancem fanfics
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Omg, it's awesome. I love it, please write more...!

Btw, Emma sounds like Hermione in this chapter, it's kinda funny.
bluaria chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Kawaii! :D I love this pairing and I love the way you wrote this. It's fluffy, realistic and humorous. I laughed at the last few lines and when Emma screamed at him. It was adorable. :/
Music is Golden chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aw! That was so cute! I am all squishy on the inside from reading that now!

I actually didn't get into Charlie Bone until just recently (my sister had checked out the first book to re-read about three weeks ago and I picked it up for something to do), but now I can't get enough of it!

An amazing fic!

I can't wait to read more from you!

Katherine
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it!
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This. Is. So. Cute.

Ahhhhhh! Tancred and Emma are so sweet together XD
Jenni N chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
You know what this story makes me want to do? It makes me want to 'awwwwwww' forever and ever. I mean, this is just a cute story and I just love stories like these.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
So cute! Loved it. Good job (
Rachieee chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Definatly one of my favorite storie !
Katrinka and Nori chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aw...that was so sweet I love fluff

N.A.M.K.R.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I loved it, Tancred and his newfound epiphany and moping, and Emma, who is just wonderful. I love how it fit in with canon, as well. Great writing.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Hi again!

Aw, this one was just as good as the last one, but in a different way. The burying your feelings comment at the end was amazing ;)

Favorite bit:

"He’d decided on a new career as a hermit, and planned on moving to Peru where he could raise alpacas and tell stories about his glory days as a stormbringer, and the tragic tale of his lost love." - Such a funny mental image! I think 'Obi-wan Kenobi' for some reason. ;)

Thanks agaiin,