Reviews for The Wendell That Wasn't
baffledreams chapter 1 . 7/24
Brilliantly hilarious!
Galeana chapter 1 . 6/30
This is funny as hell, thanks for the laughs! Lol poor Harry and Ginny, imagine being haunted by Snape forever!
AuntieMummy chapter 1 . 5/17
Have you seen the movie, "Raising Arizona," with Nicholas Cage and Holly Hunter? If not, go google HH's name & the movie title & this phrase: "I! LOVE! HIM! SO! MUCH!" (Maybe without the exclamation marks.) Because, as the animated gifs will demonstrate, that AWESOME quote is the perfect response to Uncle Snapey, and indeed this entire story. Your outstanding humor makes my head canon hilarious.

(Sorry for the anonymous review. This site's strict one-review-per-chapter policy was harshing my mellow, yo, and suffocating my need for profusive thanks.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 4/29
Oh I wish this were real.
Hahahahaha! This was TOO FUNNY! I'm competing in a sport today and this totally helped me relax! Awesome job!
CuteKitty264 chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh god, I'm dying XD
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 3/31
I am so fond of naming fics. This one is at least as much fun, if not more, than 'Another Harry' from stalker of stories. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 3/21
Good for a laugh :-p good job!
jimenez7 chapter 1 . 3/10
I need more ghost Snape in my life.
MorrisCreek chapter 1 . 3/5
This is one of the best happy stories I've read in a long time. Thank you.
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 2/27
Man, if you wrote a story about Severus Snape ACTUALLY haunting Harry post-war, I would be all over that. Do the Weasleys know about Snape haunting Harry, btw?
ohsosirius chapter 1 . 2/19
hahahaha I was picturing Snape being so irritating all the time and it was hilarious
Poogle chapter 1 . 2/19
This is brilliant! hilarious! thanks for the laughs!
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh, that's very cute, and very well-written,
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 1/28
I still feel "Albus Severus" is what you name the child from a cuckold.