Reviews for The Wendell That Wasn't
morgana's mooncalf chapter 1 . 4/12
I love these fics lmao. I'm fully used to James, Al and Lily's names after reading Next-Gen fics but they are a bit ridiculous really (though Lily Luna is genuinely a nice name). I actually quite like the idea that the names were mostly Ginny's idea, especially as Harry of all people probably wouldn't actively decide to give his children the names of dead people after a lifetime of being compared to his parents.
cerulean369 chapter 1 . 2/21
LMAO I LOVED THIS!
dinamoJean chapter 1 . 2/3
I do hereby pronounce this work of fiction as Canon, with the power vested in me by Me, Myself and I, for the reasons of there existing no other possible way for the children to have been named.
Not a user chapter 1 . 1/11
That was amazing!
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 1 . 1/9
this is hilarious
much better than anything i could come up with for canon reasoning
Nopes chapter 1 . 1/7
This was amazing
sahra chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
amazing
D chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
Thank you for the fic it was very funny!
Merchant chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I liked it a lot. Honestly I could seriously imagine this happening but it was a little weird that Snape was in the room while Harry and Ginny were in Bed
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
love this!
The Hidden Library chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
I love love loved this! And it was just my surprise when I went to your profile to see if you wrote any other fics and I saw Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot! I read it before reading this, and I was so very delighted with the fact that you wrote both! (My favorite part in it is the Starbucks one, if you know what I mean).

So again, thank you very much for this amazing rereadable fic! :)
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
THIS WAS SO BRILLIANT
Tog Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
Finally an explanation! XD
bichenta chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Now the names make sense hahahaha very nice!