Reviews for Neutral Third Party
Oreo chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Just write a wedding and we all settle
ACHA 0.0 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WRITE MORE OF IT.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
booohoooo!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
wake up, wake up! rise and write _
Foxy Roxy Green chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Omg... More more more please please please! (hey, I asked nicely)

I'm now addicted to this dang story and I need you to update again soon. Like... YESTERDAY! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?
RockyY chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Darn it... update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Come ooooooon! All cool fics are already updated! You don't have to write this long chapters, just post half a page to keep us nervously waiting...
MissBow chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Oh good, you are back! I must say I like this twisted plot very much. I am looking forward to reading next chapter soon.

P.S. Funny thing, I always imagine Frances Bacon McCausland - the heroine from 'Don't Look Under the Bed' movie)))
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Tsk, tsk, tsk... You-re late. The end, please?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Shall i say "good chap! see you in a year?"
VivaLaVida97 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Amazing. Update, please!
Heya chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Hello! It's nice to see you here again. Funny thing, if I didn't know better, I would say that there wasn't a huge gap between 5 and 6 chapters. So tricky! Well done)

Poor guy, like a ginnie in the bottle, even huge rocks have cracks. And the girl ends up cleaning all the mess...
rehme chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Oh my gosh! Love this story. I can not wait until you post a new chapter! Which I hope is soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Please don't stop writing! This is an amazing story! The way you convey the depth of the emotions of the characters is absolutely incredible!
twireadera chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAA! I couldn't belive my eyes! Welcome back :)