Reviews for Dusk Sets
HgSpartan chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Umbrakinesis. The stupidest ability to ever be created by the internet. Shadows are not tangible! You cannot control them because they are an absense of something! You cannot fight with them because they are only an optical perception. You could use Aurakinesis to similar effect, for things such as expanding your shadow to hide, or even turning yourself invisible. But shadows cannot be controlled.
HgSpartan chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Why does she already have a sense of right and wrong?
HgSpartan chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Why Amy? Why not Sonic? Or Shadow?
Lacy Martinez chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
I love Dusk, she is so cool. I so went into girlie squeals mode with Shadow and Dusk. I am happy to see Shadow with someone. See me on facebook when the sequel comes out. I am the woman with flowing purple hair, gray skin, and purple dress.
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 3/25/2012
cool story
SilverNeira chapter 30 . 12/8/2011
Awesome! I cried so much! There should be more story where the main characters dies or close to dying then revive again! I love it! Cute couple too!
Dancingbear98 chapter 30 . 11/3/2011
this was an amazing story to read. You did an amazing job and now this is one of my favorite stories ever!
Skyelara chapter 30 . 5/26/2011
I read this story in the span of about two or three days...and i'm impressed with how you improved with the start of the story to the very end! Things to be improved? work on descriptions and keeping characters in character (I felt like shadow and sonic were a bit out of character at times). Anyway, this is one of the only stories that stars and OC that i've actually read and liked. I really loved the story line and I loved the sisterly bond between dusk and amy. all in all, this was a pretty good story :) you should be proud
Riverstyxx chapter 30 . 4/13/2011
On lazy afternoons, I tend to browse through the archives looking for a fic that will keep my interest for the entire story. Today, I stumbled across this one. It is now 9pm at night and I have just finished reading this last chapter.

What can I say? I loved this story, enough to read the entire thing in a single afternoon (and let me tell you, I haven't done that in a LONG time). What I find most amazing is how much your writing improved between the first and last chapters of this story. It's incredible and you should be very proud. :)

I loved everything - Dusk's character, her relationship with the other characters (especially Amy. I truly loved their sisterly relationship), the way you portrayed all the canon characters, the great storyline. It kept me interested the whole way through and for that I applaud you. Well done.

Thankyou for brightening up my lazy, boring afternoon. You did well with this story, and I can only assume that the sequel is even better! You can be sure that I'll get around to reading that soon enough. ;)

A brilliant story, a beautiful ending, you should be proud. Keep writing and let your imagination grow. :)

~Riverstyxx
The Selio Patronus chapter 30 . 2/5/2011
Fuckin' awesome!
Kamari3 chapter 22 . 8/11/2010
Live and learn!

Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,

Live and learn!

From the works of yesterday.

Live and learn!

If you beg or if you borrow,

Live and learn!

You may never find your way.

that is the chorus. Check . for the full song.
Cheetay chapter 29 . 11/13/2009
Aw... this was really nicely written... :}
Cheetay chapter 25 . 11/12/2009
Aww... sweet...
Cheetay chapter 8 . 11/11/2009
oh... i really like this story!
Cheetay chapter 4 . 11/11/2009